+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member Country: England
    Liked
    1 times
    Can anybody tell me if the Dick Fennell who appeared in Crossroads in the sixties as Brian Jarvis, is the Dave Fennell who appeared in 'Adolf Hitler, my part in his downfall' and an episode of Inspector morse entitled 'Death is now my neighbour' of 1997? Please help.

Liked
    0 times
    Originally posted by Bob M.@Apr 27 2004, 05:05 PM

Can anybody tell me if the Dick Fennell who appeared in Crossroads in the sixties as Brian Jarvis, is the Dave Fennell who appeared in 'Adolf Hitler, my part in his downfall' and an episode of Inspector morse entitled 'Death is now my neighbour' of 1997? Please help.

<div align="right">Quoted post</div>

Hi bob, in reply to your question. I have just returned from a holiday in the cotswolds and found myself in a pub called the Plough in a Village called Cold Astin. The landlord there is the above said David Fennell who was in Crossroads and in Morse. apparantly he was also in a bond movie and had done bit parts over the years. There is a photograph of him in the pub taken from Crossroads. And I asked him personally about working morse and with John Thaw.

His pub is at the moment up for sale and he plans to spend more time at his property in france and go back to acting. hope this has answered your question.