+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member Country: Great Britain OTBHUGEFANNUMBER11's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello do you know wherethe locations are if so please tell me so i can go round the places thanks

Senior Member Country: England billy farmer's Avatar
    Liked
    308 times
    One location which featured in the Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em Christmas special Jessica's First Christmas (1974) was St Peter and St Paul's Church, Runham, Norfolk - http://www.norfolkchurches.co.uk/runham/runham.htm

Senior Member Country: England billy farmer's Avatar
    Liked
    308 times
    I have written below some location information about the Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em episode Cliffhanger.

Filming of the cliff scenes took place at Durlstone Point, near Swanage, Dorset, and Dancing Ledge, near Seacombe Cliff, Langton Matravers, between the 7th and 11th of August, with the cast and crew staying at the Richmond Hotel, Swanage.

I found the above information in the following Book - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Some-Mothers...08/ref=sr_1_1?

http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0704550/

Senior Member Country: Great Britain Mark O's Avatar
    Liked
    202 times
    One I recall was one hilarious episode where Frank is on roller skates and goes down the ramp at Edmonton green shopping centre, acroos the road from Lower Edmonton station, as I recall he goes through a window in a babycare shop and ends up in a cot!

Member Country: England
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by billy farmer View Post
    One location which featured in the Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em Christmas special Jessica's First Christmas (1974) was St Peter and St Paul's Church, Runham, Norfolk - http://www.norfolkchurches.co.uk/runham/runham.htm
    i looked at this church when i was in yarmouth about ten years ago ,the church windows were boarded up and it looked like it had been out of use for years but you could still see where the roof had been repaired after michael crawford went through it !

Liked
    0 times
    from the book "some mothers do ave em " by richard webber "the job interview" the shop where frank has his interview is 126 high street ,herne bay kent

"have a break take a husband" the stations are windsor riverside and herne bay the hotel the spencers stay at is in central parade ,herne bay

"cliffhanger" durstone point, swanage and dancing ledge,seacombe cliff, langton matravers both in dorset

"fathers clinic" twyford zoo,leicester, the roller skating is at picketts lock leisure centre ,enfield ,north london and right at the end the baby care shop that frank roller skates into is in chiswick high road, west london

apparently a lot of locations for series 3 were in bedford ,in "king of the road" at the end where frank causes the car crash you can see a sign for maitland street

"learning to fly" christmas special cranfield airport ,bedfordshire

my own findings

"the psychiatrist" at the end frank is buried in the sand at mulberry parade,west drayton ,middx

"fathers clinic" frank roller skates between the mini and the capri in princes way ,wimbledon,south london

does any one know any of the locations for the christmas 1975 episode "learning to drive"
    Last edited by eric1; 28-01-13 at 12:24 PM.

Senior Member Country: England
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark O View Post
    One I recall was one hilarious episode where Frank is on roller skates and goes down the ramp at Edmonton green shopping centre, acroos the road from Lower Edmonton station, as I recall he goes through a window in a babycare shop and ends up in a cot!
    The above starts off at Picketts Lock which is about 4 or 5 miles away.

Liked
    0 times
    what is the location for the house in the episode from moving house does anyone one know?

Liked
    0 times
    what is the location for the house in the episode from moving house does anyone one know?

Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    Does anyone know the location for the episode Fathers Clinic? I mean outside the clinic itself, where there is a Patisserie, as seen at the beginning here, where Frank gets picked up by "Charles"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt2kkW6N2Ys

Liked
    0 times
    Does anyone know the locations for the 1975 chritmas episode "learning to drive" when frank is taking driving lessons and his driving test?.

Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by OTBHUGEFANNUMBER11 View Post
    most of this series was filmed in bedford