+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member Country: Great Britain
    Liked
    2 times
    Help! - Just found these from The Professionals episode 'Runner' which I had down as Priory Road, Hornsey...but this is wrong (?), though I feel these are still around Muswell Hill / Crouch End where much of the episode was filmed.

Note the crossing I have circled ('S' road I think), and the 'turreted' white building in the other....

Senior Member Country: Great Britain mariocki's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times
    A wild stab in the dark - Woodside Road towards Upper Tollington Park N4 (that would make it Oxford Road running from left to right in the first pic) or Upper Tollington Park towards Endymion Road? I can't look on Live Maps to check until later unfortunately.

Liked
    2 times
    A wild stab in the dark - Woodside Road towards Upper Tollington Park N4 (that would make it Oxford Road running from left to right in the first pic) or Upper Tollington Park towards Endymion Road? I can't look on Live Maps to check until later unfortunately.

Cheers for trying - I looked around here but couldn't see it.

Senior Member Country: Great Britain mariocki's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times
    No, I had a look too and came up blank. It does look like the areas you mentioned but it's nearly 15 years since I worked around there so I'm going on faded memories. The pavement in the 1st pic looks extremely wide and is reminiscent of Priory Road but I don't recall there being an S bend in it. The houses in the last pic look similar to those near to Hornsey station around the Tottenham Lane area.

Member Country: England
    Liked
    0 times
    Caught a little of 'The Professionals' on ITV4 last week - Cowley was meeting another guy and it was filmed on Ducketts Common, Turnpike Lane - was this in the same episode?

Liked
    2 times
    Sadly not 'PW' - that was an episode called 'The Untouchables'. Thanks for looking though....

Senior Member Country: UK Chevyman's Avatar
    Liked
    44 times
    Hi 45doyle,

This has been drving me mad since I first saw it

From the shots you've posted it looks to me as if their may be parkland to the right?

Might be a long shot but take a look at Dukes Avenue, N22. It runs from Muswell Hill Broadway up to towards Alexandra Palace.

Hope that helps

Liked
    2 times
    Cheers Chevyman;

Thats exactly where I thought they were....luckily I think I have these all sussed - just need to get there with my camera first...

Senior Member Country: UK Chevyman's Avatar
    Liked
    44 times
    name='45doyle']Cheers Chevyman;

Thats exactly where I thought they were....luckily I think I have these all sussed - just need to get there with my camera first...

Progress?

If you need any scanning done, let me know?

Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    name='45doyle']Help! - Just found these from The Professionals episode 'Runner' which I had down as Priory Road, Hornsey...but this is wrong (?), though I feel these are still around Muswell Hill / Crouch End where much of the episode was filmed.

Note the crossing I have circled ('S' road I think), and the 'turreted' white building in the other....

Did I tell you this was Park Road N8 looking East towards the petrol station from Park Avenue South?

Can't remember?

Senior Member Country: England
    Liked
    11 times
    I saw the episode last night and recognised the some of the locations as 1. The night club opposite the old (demolised now) ABC in Muswell Hill 2. One of the chases is in Tottenham Lane, opposite the Queens Head. The scene where she waits for a bus is in Crouch Hill (bus stop is still there) and I think one of the pubs shown was on the corner of Hornsey Road and Beaumont Rise, the pub has since been pulled down. I still can't work out where the two photos are, i don't think they are Park Rd, the houses are not like that.