+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member Country: New Zealand Anthony McKay's Avatar
    Liked
    6 times
    This is just to reassure those who cannot get through to content on Avengerland or any of the TheAvengers.TV: An International Family of Websites Devoted to The Avengers sites that normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

It looks like we have been hacked yet again and the affected files are being replaced. Some of these back-ups are a little out of date so I'll be replacing these myself as soon as I get access.

Senior Member Country: UK Dandy Forsdyke's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times
    Sadly, David K. Smith, it's chief moderator, seems to have decided not to attempt another relaunch. This was reported on a temporary Yahoo group.

It's a shame but I can understand his reasons. Perhaps someone else will start a new Avengers forum.

Senior Member Country: New Zealand Anthony McKay's Avatar
    Liked
    6 times
    Just to clarify - AVENGERLAND is now back up and running - in fact I knocked off a few new locations last week and we are redoubling our efforts to hunt down locations specifically from 'The Avengers'. We now have three pages of unidentified Avengers locations - hint, hint.

It is just the Forum part of the TheAvengers.TV family of sites that has ceased to be.