+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shameless

Member Country: UK
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi,I am a fan of Shameless and when in Manchester last year visited the estate on which the show was set until they moved to a replica set in Wythenshawe.Even had a pint in The Jockey(which is actually The Wellington).

I am going to Manchester again very soon and would like to know if anyone knows the location of Frank and Sheila's house.I have read it is somewhere near Ancoats/Miles Platting.Having visited the other location I would like to have a walk over there when I go so if someone could give me an exact location and brief details on how to get there from Picadilly I would be very grateful.Thanks.

Liked
    0 times
    name='Likely Lad']Hi,I am a fan of Shameless and when in Manchester last year visited the estate on which the show was set until they moved to a replica set in Wythenshawe.Even had a pint in The Jockey(which is actually The Wellington).

I am going to Manchester again very soon and would like to know if anyone knows the location of Frank and Sheila's house.I have read it is somewhere near Ancoats/Miles Platting.Having visited the other location I would like to have a walk over there when I go so if someone could give me an exact location and brief details on how to get there from Picadilly I would be very grateful.Thanks.

Many of the aerial shots used in Shameless were filmed in and around the Salford Precinct area. I believe, but don't quote me to be right on this, that Frank and Sheila's house is in an area called Audenshaw, which comes under the borough of Tameside.

Junior Member Country: England
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi likely lad,

Did you manage to find out where Sheila's house was filmed as I am also looking to visit old locations this is the only one I can't find?

Cheers

Liked
    0 times
    I found it ! :-)

Member Country: England
    Liked
    0 times
    Good on you I'm a big fan of Shameless myself.

Member Country: Australia
    Liked
    0 times
    name='ashy' date='3 May 2010 - 03:53 AM' timestamp='1276688451' post='440694']

I found it ! :-)

Where was Sheilas house...?, i looked for it about 2 years ago but never did find it...?

Liked
    0 times
    name='ommerum' timestamp='1276813631' post='441156']

Where was Sheilas house...?, i looked for it about 2 years ago but never did find it...?

Try Rolleston Avenue number 22 :-)