Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Donations

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donations

Have added a Donations link at the top of the page, avaricious creature that I am. To make a donation via this link you would need your own paypal account. Alas the Donations type button that Steve has on his P&P site are no longer available unless one can prove one is a registered charity/non-profit.
    Anyway, the monthly goal is $39.95 or £31.97 (thanks to the appalling exchange rate).

Thank you for your consideration.

March 31st Received one donation of £31.97 - Forum paid for for April. Thank You Muchly!
    additional donations of $16.99 and $5.57 towards May
    additional donation of $20 and May is covered!
    Two more donations received $25 and $20 respectively

May dues paid!

Thanks!

Comment

Greetings,

The Donations cupboard is bare once more, so I'm rattling the cup, the goal is
      $39.95 US dollars for the month which is about £30.80 (which is a terrible exchange rate, really, terrible).
      You can go to the Paypal donations link in the header banner at the top up there.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.
      ~weary

Comment

• Wearysloth
        Wearysloth commented
        Editing a comment
        US $71.05 total - almost two months worth - thanks!
        Last edited by Wearysloth; 15th August 2017, 06:35 PM.

Greetings,

$39.95 US dollars for the month which is about £30.34 (which is a terrible exchange rate, really, terrible albeit a smidge up from last time).
      You can go to the Paypal donations link in the header banner at the top up there.

~weary

Comment

• BritMovieHoncho
        BritMovieHoncho commented
        Editing a comment
        $50.24 left in the coffers thanks to some donations from down under as well as the UK with the November payment cleared.
        Thanks!

Greetings,

($39.95 - $10.29) = $29.66 US dollars for the month which is about £21.89.

~weary

Comment

• arthur linden-jones
        Editing a comment
        £20 on it's way

• agutterfan
        agutterfan commented
        Editing a comment
        And a tenner from me, Happy New Year. Oooops ... the top link isn't processing my payment. Anyway I can pay direct to aveleyman from my PayPal account?
        Last edited by agutterfan; 12th January 2018, 01:48 PM.

• Wearysloth
        Wearysloth commented
        Editing a comment
        Clocked up $103.00 so far...which will get us through January and February
        Thanks!

Greetings,

$39.95 US dollars for the month which is about £28.07 (Pound got a little stronger!)

~weary

Comment

Greetings,

$39.95 US dollars for the month which is about £29.51

Only one donation last month, he noted reprovingly.

~weary

Comment

• Wearysloth
        Wearysloth commented
        Editing a comment
        $27.05 in so far - Thanks!
        $84.70 now Thanks!

Hi can I ask why the amount in dollars is listed first.

Comment

Originally posted by googiefan View Post
        Hi can I ask why the amount in dollars is listed first.
        'Cos Headquarters is in the U.S.A. now?
        Last edited by narabdela; 10th May 2018, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Oh just like all the film industry then and Cadbury and walkers et al. It is Brit movie isn’t it. Could we at least have pounds first. I hope Brit movie is not losing it’s British identity.

Comment

Could we at least have pounds firsf...
            Why? Does it really matter?

Comment

Oh just like all the film industry then and Cadbury and walkers et al. It is Brit movie isn’t it. Could we at least have pounds first. I hope Brit movie is not losing it’s British identity.

What a strange thing to say!

Comment

Strange? I can’t see what is strange about America taking over everything British. It is fact. I can’t understand if it’s Brit movie why the payments are listed first in dollars. I would expect this from an American company not a British one.

Comment

Strange? I can’t see what is strange about America taking over everything British. It is fact. I can’t understand if it’s Brit movie why the payments are listed first in dollars. I would expect this from an American company not a British one.
                  Currency is currency. What it’s measured in doesn’t matter.

If you are registered in the UK with your currency in quids of the realm then you can specify an amount in US$ and it’ll tell you how much you’ll pay in quids. Or, if it really worries you that much, just pay the amount in quids.

A load of fuss about nothing

Steve

Comment

Could we merge this with one of the 'Load of Fuss About Nothing' threads already started?

Comment

Working...
                    X