Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost members

Hi.

Hope all are well and watching lots of great films with their time indoors .

I myself can't get online as often as I used to for which I apologise. I'm wondering how many origional members we have lost (Due to just not coming on the forums any more as opposed to having passed over). but then I know some members have come back under different names. I kept my origional name as 1. I like it 2. I want my friends to know it's still me

One member I was wondering about is Alan French. Is Alan still around? He was such a nice man.
    Last edited by Faginsgirl; 27th March 2020, 10:25 AM.

Hi Michelle, I hope you are well. It's good to see you back on the forum.
    I too remember Alan French but I dont think he's been on the new site!

Comment

I think that Alan was involved with a film or theatrical group in Hemel Hempstead some time ago. His posts were always interesting and thoughtful. We both had a connection with Holloway Road years ago. Great shame that he no longer is on the Forum and I hope that he is ok.

PS. Always good to hear from Michelle
      Last edited by cassidy; 27th March 2020, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Thankyou both!

Yes. I do hope he is ok too .

Comment

Has anyone heard anything of Harry Fielder in recent times? I recall he had a stroke a few years ago and although he recovered enough to post a few times, he didn't rejoin the forum.

Comment

• wadsy
            wadsy commented
            Editing a comment
            Harry's still active on facebook Shirl!

Thanks, Wadsy.

Comment

Working...
          X