Garth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garth

I hope Garth is alright. He hasn't logged in for two months, which is very unusual for him.

He's left.

Comment

I think he spat out the dummy a while back when people were disagreeing with him. I can't remember what brought it on, but he said he was leaving.

Comment

OK, thanks. I must have missed that.

Comment

I rather enjoy Garf’s threads. I had noticed that no recent threads from Garf. Hopefully he is OK. I hope he did not come down with this dreadful Coronavirus. Two drug companies, have had positive results and the good possibility we will see vaccines in the early part of 2021.

Comment

Come back Garth !........

If you let your detractors and naysayers get to to you, it means they've won........

I've had 'wire-hanger' moments myself, but I've always calmed down, dusted myself off, and carried on, I'm sure you've more mettle about you than to wave the white hanky of surrender........

Comment

Originally posted by Mark O View Post
              Come back Garth !........

If you let your detractors and naysayers get to to you, it means they've won........

I've had 'wire-hanger' moments myself, but I've always calmed down, dusted myself off, and carried on, I'm sure you've more mettle about you than to wave the white hanky of surrender........
              Heavens Mark, it's not a war! People give their opinions, some agree, some disagree and that's all there is to it. We're not children here. If someone leaves after a disagreement, no-one says, "Haha, he's waved the white flag. We've won!"

BTW, Garth won't see your message unless he signs in, which would mean he's come back anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Brahms View Post

Heavens Mark, it's not a war! People give their opinions, some agree, some disagree and that's all there is to it. We're not children here. If someone leaves after a disagreement, no-one says, "Haha, he's waved the white flag. We've won!"

BTW, Garth won't see your message unless he signs in, which would mean he's come back anyway.
                Yes, you're right........

Comment

Working...
                X