Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

What`s happened ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What`s happened ?

Not been on this site for a few years - logged in only to be informed that I had to re-register....Anyway, here I am. Owdo. I used to be known as "Bell Bottom George".

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome back, we changed hosts as the old ones became very expensive. And how are things in Casterbridge?

Comment

Hello. Thanks for the welcome`s and info regarding the site. I seem to remember both your names. Casterbridge ? Pretty much the usual here - waiting for market day, that sort of thing - mainly women trouble personally speaking, oh, and a spot of bother with a Scottish bloke....

Good to be back !

Comment

Originally posted by agutterfan View Post
          Welcome back, we changed hosts as the old ones became very expensive.
          Thanks for posting that! It explains a lot as to why the website was 'out of order' for so long!

Never mind, now it's up & running again. I saw yesterday that there is a re-registration option, so am on the road to posting again . . .
          Last edited by SceneByScene [BritMovie]; 21st February 2018, 03:13 AM.
          ~ SceneByScene ~

Comment

Working...
          X