New User Reporting for Duty!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New User Reporting for Duty!

Hello all! I trust you all had an enjoyable Christmas and I wish you a most splendid 2019! A little bit about myself. I'm a 57 year old husband, dad, and granddad. I've spent 40 years visiting UK TV and movie locations much to my wife's disdain! I'm also an avid collector of library music and the old BBC trade test colour films. I think I have around 100 of those now. Sadly now find myself fighting a brain tumour which though benign, is very much affecting my mobility and ability to leave my home. However, I hope I can help contribute to your great website!
    Sometimes you just don't know enough to know what it is you don't know...

Welcome Stackridge

Steve

Comment

Welcome. Do you take your name from the 70s band that spawned The Korgis? My sister was a big fan of Stackridge, and played the album over and over.

Comment

Even if you're not channelling the group, it's brought back memories of the 70's in my part of the world.

I also live near Yatton and have never seen a purple spaceship.

Welcome.

Comment

Hello Stackridge

Comment

Hello Stackridge

Comment

Thank you all. Yes I am a big fan of Stackridge going way back to 1972! I went to many of their concerts right up until the Final Bow in 2015. I've remained in contact with the band members via Facebook. Purple Spaceships Over Yatton is a firm favourite!
              Sometimes you just don't know enough to know what it is you don't know...

Comment

Working...
              X