Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Oprah Winfrey for president

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oprah Winfrey for president

Why not, give her a chance. Get Donald Trump out of the White house. Oprah is a brilliant business women, I do not know much of her knowledge concerning politics. As for politics, Donald Trump, I think we all know about him and his knowledge of political issues.

Comment

"President Oprah Winfrey" was the talk of the Beverly Hilton ballroom after Winfrey accepted the Cecil B. DeMille Award at the Golden Globes.

Comment

It was a great speech, but I think the one thing the past year has taught people is that the occupant of the Oval Office really should have some experience of politics. Oprah is a great is so many way, but she's going to be way better at firing up people, raising issues and fundraising, which is what she's done in the past. However, I dont doubt she'd be a pretty decent POTUS, and Michelle Obama even more so.

Whatever happens, she wouldn't treat the presidency as a reality TV show, and is unlikely to have lots of 'Executive Time', where she just watches TV and tweets about it.

Comment

She appears to have a fully functioning brain, which would be a vast improvement over the present occupant of the Oval Office.

Comment

Working...
          X