The wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wall

well, I see the idiot, in Washington DC got some funding to build a wall between Mexico and the United States. The amount approved, one and a half billion dollars. Let’s say he did get the amount he wanted, would that keep illegals out of the country? They, the illegal trafficking individuals would dig tunnels under the wall or scale the wall. Rest assure, they would find someway of getting into the U.S. A.

Of course, we all know that. As does everyone with a brain in their head and/or an ounce of common sense (both of which seem to exclude The Trumper)

Steve

Comment

I am not surprise. Only an idiot, like Donald Trump, would try to implement an idea such as building a wall to separate two countries.

Comment

How much funding did he get, then, percentage-wise? If, say, he only got half, will the wall only be half as high as he wants? Hey, maybe they can put up every other segment...

Comment

I hear they're getting cheap Mexican labour in to build it.

Comment

I wish they built a wall around Donald Trump,That way he will not carry on being an idiot.

Comment

Even the convicted Mexican drug kingpin has told the Americans the wall will be useless as the drugs come into the USA via the normal border crossings. Trump won't stop being Trump of course, he won't listen to anyone except himself and his own supporters and they seem to be two bricks short of a wall!

Comment

Donald is only trying to save American kiddies from being corrupted by bad drugs, innocent kiddies from decent, hard-working families, who could potentially become naughty kiddies as they rob and steal to fund the habit they've been drawn into.

If this wall saves just one life, then I'm for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark O View Post
                  Donald is only trying to save American kiddies from being corrupted by bad drugs.
                  Indeed. American kiddies prefer good drugs.

Comment

Looks like Donald Trump May get the funds to build the wall. How? By tapping into other government funds. Funds allocated to the armed forces and other projects. This whole mess he has created may very well be the end of him. When next federal election comes up, he may very well be out of the White House.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric7885 View Post
                      Looks like Donald Trump May get the funds to build the wall. How? By tapping into other government funds. Funds allocated to the armed forces and other projects. This whole mess he has created may very well be the end of him. When next federal election comes up, he may very well be out of the White House.
                      Or, he may well be back in the White House. He is, after all, simply doing what he told his voters he would do (more or less)

Comment

You have a point their. Donald Trump is doing what he said he would do. One way or another, he is going to try to do what he promised. His promises helped him get elected, and very well he may end up being elected to a second term. At the moment America unemployment is way down. Below 4 percent.
                        Last edited by Eric7885; 18th February 2019, 07:19 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

A lot of unemployed in the USA are retraining as … wall-builders.

The rest are already fully employed making Tiki torches, Nazi flags and stockpiling ammunition for "sporting purposes".

Comment

Originally posted by narabdela View Post

Indeed. American kiddies prefer good drugs.

I'm sure if an American kiddie (or adult, for that matter), went to the Doctor asked for medication (for whatever ailment they may have), they would be prescribed a good drug to help alleviate the problem.

I did mean 'illegal' drugs, when referring to bad drugs, the kiddies need to be educated about how damaging they are, and the effect it has on them and their families, they only benefit drug-dealers, driving around (or even being chauffered) in their pimp-mobiles with gold-plated door handles.

People despise Donald because they are jealous of him, an ugly human trait.

Comment

• Shirley Brahms
                              Shirley Brahms commented
                              Editing a comment
                              "Oh you're only jealous".... the catchcry of the ignorant.

• narabdela
                              narabdela commented
                              Editing a comment
                              "pimp-mobiles with gold-plated door handles"

You've been reading 'The Daily Mail' again Mark.

"ugly human trait", Donald has a full set of those, I imagine he keeps a big space on his top shelf for the one called "jealousy".

Comment

Working...
                            X