The wall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wall

well, I see the idiot, in Washington DC got some funding to build a wall between Mexico and the United States. The amount approved, one and a half billion dollars. Let’s say he did get the amount he wanted, would that keep illegals out of the country? They, the illegal trafficking individuals would dig tunnels under the wall or scale the wall. Rest assure, they would find someway of getting into the U.S. A.

Of course, we all know that. As does everyone with a brain in their head and/or an ounce of common sense (both of which seem to exclude The Trumper)

Steve

Comment

I am not surprise. Only an idiot, like Donald Trump, would try to implement an idea such as building a wall to separate two countries.

Comment

How much funding did he get, then, percentage-wise? If, say, he only got half, will the wall only be half as high as he wants? Hey, maybe they can put up every other segment...

Comment

I hear they're getting cheap Mexican labour in to build it.

Comment

I wish they built a wall around Donald Trump,That way he will not carry on being an idiot.

Comment

Even the convicted Mexican drug kingpin has told the Americans the wall will be useless as the drugs come into the USA via the normal border crossings. Trump won't stop being Trump of course, he won't listen to anyone except himself and his own supporters and they seem to be two bricks short of a wall!

Comment

Donald is only trying to save American kiddies from being corrupted by bad drugs, innocent kiddies from decent, hard-working families, who could potentially become naughty kiddies as they rob and steal to fund the habit they've been drawn into.

If this wall saves just one life, then I'm for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark O View Post
                  Donald is only trying to save American kiddies from being corrupted by bad drugs.
                  Indeed. American kiddies prefer good drugs.

Comment

Working...
                  X