Fags are better than healthy food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fags are better than healthy food

it seems that smoking like the proverbial chimney might be better for you than all of that so/called healthy eating.

Prince Charles is reported to have got the Coronavirus despite all of his healthy eating & talking to plants. But Camilla (aka “fag ash” Lil) is reported as being quite well.

Steve

I'll wait until the peer reviewed paper in the 'The Lancet' before I drop any of my current regime of prophylactic bad habits for a new one.
    Last edited by Anthony McKay; 25th March 2020, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Anyone can get infected with the coronavirus, Steve, no matter how healthy they might be. But be warned..... smokers are much more susceptible to serious complications.

Brussels (Reuters): "In its updated assessment of the risks caused by the coronavirus, or SARS-CoV-2, the European Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (ECDC) included smokers among those potentially most vulnerable to COVID-19, the disease caused by the virus."
      Last edited by Shirley Brahms; 26th March 2020, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Brahms View Post
        Anyone can get infected with the coronavirus, Steve, no matter how healthy they might be. But be warned..... smokers are much more susceptible to serious complications.
        Did you miss the smiley face meaning that I wasn't being serious?

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Crook View Post

Did you miss the smiley face meaning that I wasn't being serious?

Steve
          A wink would have indicated you weren't being serious.
          Last edited by Shirley Brahms; 26th March 2020, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Prince Charles currently in isolation with Covid 19 Prince Andrew currently in Isolation with Sarah 14.Feel sorry for Philip Schofield he's just come out now been told to go back in.

Comment

A wink would have indicated you weren't being serious.
              Sorry, I’m apparently not fluent in emojis

Steve

Comment

[But be warned..... smokers are much more susceptible to serious complications.
                Don't worry, I've never smoked. Did you use to smoke ever, Shirley?

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
                  Don't worry, I've never smoked. Did you use to smoke ever, Shirley?
                  Shirley has always been smoking!

Comment

• narabdela
                    narabdela commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That cheered me up!

Here in Canada, non essential business are closed. As for liquor and beer stores, they will remain open. At first thought, liquor, essential ? Unfortunately many individuals need the drink to get them through the day, without it, could send them into a rampage of committing assaults against family members or other. So, liquor will be available.

Comment

As a young lad, in my teens, I did smoke. Not heavily. The price was increased from 35 cents to 47 cents per package. No way would I pay that much. I stopped. Today in Canada, a pack of fags could cost 10 dollars, a carton, depending which province you live in could cost you about 130 dollars or more. That is burning money up.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Crook View Post
                      it seems that smoking like the proverbial chimney might be better for you than all of that so/called healthy eating.

Prince Charles is reported to have got the Coronavirus despite all of his healthy eating & talking to plants. But Camilla (aka “fag ash” Lil) is reported as being quite well.

Steve
                      A notice from the Psychiatric Association.

Dear Citizens.

During the Quarantine time it is considered normal to talk to your plants and pots. Kindly contact us only if they talk back.

Comment

If Prince Charles is a non smoker, while his wyfe, Camilla smokes the fags, second hand smoke. Just as dangerous to be in the presence of a smoker.

Comment

Working...
                        X