Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Laughs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shirley Brahms View Post
    I simply copied and pasted an image. Are you not seeing an image at all?
    No, I just see what I put in my comment (and only that when I go to the URL). It doesn't show me any image in the forum, just a blank page.

Try importing the image rather than copying & pasting it

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Crook View Post

No, I just see what I put in my comment (and only that when I go to the URL). It doesn't show me any image in the forum, just a blank page.

Try importing the image rather than copying & pasting it

Steve
      That's odd, because it shows up for me.

Comment

The image has appeared (#77), but not on the original posting.

Nick
        Last edited by Nick Dando; 28th February 2018, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Shirley Brahms
          Shirley Brahms commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I tried it from a different source.

That's odd, because it shows up for me.
        That can happen if you are referencing an image on your local machine. You can see it (because it's an address local to your local nachine), but nobody else can

Steve

Comment

Quote from "Yes, Prime Minister" episode "A Conflict of Interest" (1987)

Sir Humphrey: The only way to understand the Press is to remember that they pander to their readers' prejudices.

Jim Hacker: Don't tell me about the Press. I know *exactly* who reads the papers. The Daily Mirror is read by the people who think they run the country. The Guardian is read by people who think they *ought* to run the country. The Times is read by the people who actually *do* run the country. The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country. The Financial Times is read by people who *own* the country. The Morning Star is read by people who think the country ought to be run by *another* country. The Daily Telegraph is read by the people who think it is.

Sir Humphrey: Prime Minister, what about the people who read The Sun?

Bernard Woolley: Sun readers don't care *who* runs the country - as long as she's got big tits.

Comment

I love this!

Comment

Daughter Messages Her Dad..

Dearest Daddy,
            I am coming home to get married soon, so get out your cheque book. LOL
            I'm in love with a boy who is far away from me.
            As you know, I am in Australia and he lives in Scotland.
            We met on a dating website,
            became friends on Facebook, had long chats on Whatsapp.
            He proposed to me on Skype
            and now we've had two months of relationship through Viber.
            My darling Dad,
            I need your blessing, good wishes and a really big wedding.
            Lots of love and thanks,
            Your favourite daughter, Lynda

REPLY:
            My dear Lynda,
            Like Wow!
            Really? Cool!
            Whatever....
            I suggest you two get married on Twitter, have fun on Tango,
            buy your kids on Amazon,
            and pay for it all through Paypal.
            And when you get fed up with this new husband, sell him on eBay.
            Dad

Comment

Or give him away on 'Oz Recycle'?

Comment

A men gets into a crowded hotel lift and in the crush he accidentally elbows a woman in the breast.
                "Oh gosh I really am soooo sorry!" he exclaims "But if your heart is as soft as your boob, I know you'll forgive me"
                Rubbing her breast the woman looks at him and replies:
                "Forgive you? if your dick's as hard as your elbow, I'm in Room 227"

Comment

Tonch! You naughty boy! Go to your room.

Comment

Brokeback Mountain - the sequel.
                    haha hats off to memers who create such images

Comment

Tonch! You naughty boy! Go to your room.
                      Hahaaa I would do, but the walls are thin and it's a bit embarrassing listening to what's going on next door.

I'm in Room 226.

Comment

Airline pilot comes over the intercom "Sorry folks, one of the four engines is causing problems, we'll have to shut it down. That will make our arrival 10 mins late"
                        After 20 mins, the pilot announces "Sorry folks, the second engine is also not responding, we'll have to shut it down. Another 15 mins late, I do apologise"
                        An hour later, the pilot announces "Sorry folks, it looks as if the third engine may be having problems". It could make our arrival an hour later than planned".
                        At this point an Irish passenger, tells his fellow passengers, "If the fourth engine fails, we'll be up here all night"

Comment

A guy walked up to a bar and sat down next to an attractive blonde.
                          He leaned towards her and said, "Hi Blondie! Listen, I've got a
                          really great blonde joke to tell you!"

The blonde turned to him and gave him a withering look. "I have to
                          tell you that I'm a black belt in karate. And see those other two
                          blondes at the bar? The first one is a champion kickboxer, and the
                          other blonde is a professional bodybuilder."

"Now, do you STILL want to tell your blonde joke?", she asked.

He replied, "Well, not if I'm going to have to explain it THREE times."

Comment

Why men shouldn't be Agony Aunts:

Dear Jim, I left home for work last week and after less than a mile my car stalled and wouldn't start. I walked back to our home to find my husband in bed with our 19-year-old babysitter. They announced that the affair had been going on for two years and that they were deeply in love. Can you help me? I'm desperate!
                            Dear Desperate, the most common cause of vehicles breaking down in the first mile is dirt in the fuel lines. If this is not the cause, it might be the alternator. Hope my advice helps. Jim.

Comment

Working...
                            X