Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Jenny Agutter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno if this an each week appearance, but Jenny a cast member in this Radio 4 Extra comedy?/drama? series
    www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0100gqp

Comment

A welcome repeat for An American Werewolf in London (Film Four Sunday 28th @ 11.10pm). Don't wander out on the moors that night ...

Comment

Originally posted by agutterfan View Post
        A welcome repeat for An American Werewolf in London (Film Four Sunday 28th @ 11.10pm). Don't wander out on the moors that night ...
        You can but... stay on the path!

Comment

I liked Jenny Agutter in The Railway Children, i've seen it so many times. I've never seen her in anything else as i don't watch The Midwives.

Comment

Originally posted by Ella View Post
            I liked Jenny Agutter in The Railway Children, i've seen it so many times. I've never seen her in anything else as i don't watch The Midwives.
            Welcome to the site Ella. You might be interested to learn that Jenny appeared in a TV serial set in Liverpool called And The Beat Goes On. I recommend checking out Walkabout, one of the best films ever made, and if you're into SF/horror, Logan's Run and An American Werewolf in London. For modern drama, Sweet William is a delight.

Comment

Thank you for your welcome agutterfan! I've heard of And The Beat Goes On, i had no idea Jenny appeared in it. I'll check out your other recommendations too.

Comment

An article from the Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...ilway-children

Nick

Comment

Working...
                X