No announcement yet.

Jenny Agutter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno if this an each week appearance, but Jenny a cast member in this Radio 4 Extra comedy?/drama? series
    www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0100gqp

Comment

A welcome repeat for An American Werewolf in London (Film Four Sunday 28th @ 11.10pm). Don't wander out on the moors that night ...

Comment

Originally posted by agutterfan View Post
        A welcome repeat for An American Werewolf in London (Film Four Sunday 28th @ 11.10pm). Don't wander out on the moors that night ...
        You can but... stay on the path!

Comment

I liked Jenny Agutter in The Railway Children, i've seen it so many times. I've never seen her in anything else as i don't watch The Midwives.

Comment

Originally posted by Ella View Post
            I liked Jenny Agutter in The Railway Children, i've seen it so many times. I've never seen her in anything else as i don't watch The Midwives.
            Welcome to the site Ella. You might be interested to learn that Jenny appeared in a TV serial set in Liverpool called And The Beat Goes On. I recommend checking out Walkabout, one of the best films ever made, and if you're into SF/horror, Logan's Run and An American Werewolf in London. For modern drama, Sweet William is a delight.

Comment

Thank you for your welcome agutterfan! I've heard of And The Beat Goes On, i had no idea Jenny appeared in it. I'll check out your other recommendations too.

Comment

An article from the Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...ilway-children

Nick

Comment

A double dose of Jenny with The Railway Children (1970) on BBC1 and The Eagle Has Landed (1976) on BBC2. What a great afternoon’s TV

Steve

Comment

Yeah, we watched the Railway Children (again). Great film. So British.

Comment

Originally posted by MarcusHeslop(Stonfan) View Post
                      So did I!

Comment

Originally posted by MarcusHeslop(Stonfan) View Post
                        Had my 6 monthly fix about 2 weeks ago. Then followed up with Walkabout seeing we're in the midst of a run of stinkin' hot summer days. Seemed appropriate.
                        Last edited by arthur linden-jones; 1st January 2019, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Lovely interview with her in the RadioTimes, and informative not just a puff piece (she talks about being bullied at school etc), and of course the gorgeous Ms Agutter appears in the new series eight of Call The Midwife on BBC1 starting Sunday 13th January @ 8pm.
                          Last edited by agutterfan; 9th January 2019, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Catch a 23 year old Jenny in the Shadows episode "The Waiitng Room" on Talking Pictures TV Thurs 6th June @ 5pm. Go on, set your recorder! It's only 25 minutes worth of scary 70s chills - yes, check out the wing-collar shirt Jenny's been forced to wear. The 70s have a lot to answer for!

Comment

And BBC4 are repeating The Alan Clark Diaries on Mondays.

Comment

There is a very nice, up to date, photo of Jenny in today's Daily Telegraph. I think it comes from the June edition of Good Housekeeping. Very glam.

Comment

Working...
                                X