Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Lill Roughley

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lill Roughley

Lill is, in my humble opinion, the unsung hero of Victoria Woods ensemble. Justly it's Walters, Imrie and Preston who get interviewed and praise but Lill is in so much of Woods work and is simply brilliant and hilarious that it's a shame she is somewhat overlooked. It looks like she hasn't done anything for ten years, certainly not on film, so I'm wondering what ever happened to her. It would be a shame if the ghastly My Hero was her swan song.

'Has anyone seen my Clint?'

Originally posted by Stonfan View Post
    Lill is, in my humble opinion, the unsung hero of Victoria Woods ensemble. Justly it's Walters, Imrie and Preston who get interviewed and praise but Lill is in so much of Woods work and is simply brilliant and hilarious that it's a shame she is somewhat overlooked. It looks like she hasn't done anything for ten years, certainly not on film, so I'm wondering what ever happened to her. It would be a shame if the ghastly My Hero was her swan song.

'Has anyone seen my Clint?'
    I like Lill also, as you say she's seems to be off the Radar right now, she also did a few episodes of Coronation Street in the early 2000's.

Comment

She first came to my notice in Joint Account, which I thought was hilarious. Peter Egan & Hannah Gordon were outstanding.

Comment

Working...
      X