Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Benedict Cumberbatch

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benedict Cumberbatch

Click image for larger version  Name:	pm_101_b4_olie9824-r.jpg Views:	1 Size:	71.9 KB ID:	59585

Even as a heroin addict, Benedict Cumberbatch is riveting. ... Cumberbatch is his usual convincing self as the druggy Patrick Melrose, meaning he's often slimy, contorted in agony, and at points, looks as if he smells rather gamey. Yet when he's onscreen in Showtime's limited series, you can't Mobdro turn away for a second.
    his work in SHERLOCK is very beautiful and i dont think so anyone could have done it better
    Last edited by samsondaniel; 15th July 2018, 03:56 PM.

I just watched him in some Star Trek movie, it was pretty much by the numbers but he was excellent. He never struck me as a physically intimidating person before, more of an intellectual, but he successfully created a formidable warrior, as threatening adept with his hands as his brains

Comment

He can do lazy affable idiot (3 lions), and serious fool (cabin pressure). I am not sure he can do the sort of light comedy that some others can do, but he is pretty versatile.

Comment

Post 1 - spam links again - 9 apps free download and Mobdro.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Figure View Post
          Post 1 - spam links again - 9 apps free download and Mobdro.
          I don’t see any links in post #1 - any more

I've banned user samsondaniel

Steve

Comment

Working...
          X