Sally Kemp Carry on Camping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sally Kemp Carry on Camping

Does anyone have any info on Sally Kemp the former wife of Bob Grant who had a great camero with Charles H in camping. I understand she now goes by the name of Sally Wilson.The info on the IMDb has confused her with an American actress of the same name

George - if you take a look at this wiki page, you'll see a submission on Sally by her daughter Charlotte:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped.../formally_Kemp

Whatever the wiki editors think, the data supplied by Charlotte is consistent with various records.

There was a Christine S. Kemp born in Barnet in the second quarter of 1939. Christine S. Kemp married Robert S. Grant in 1962. There are two children of that marriage - Rupert, born 1963 and Charlotte, born 1966. Christine married Jack Wilson in 1978 and they do indeed live on the Devon coast.

Bob Grant had been married beforehand to Jean Hyett and they have a daughter, Katherine. I've added that marriage to imdb and changed the one to Sally Kemp so that it now has her birth name instead. The latter can be amended once Sally has her own profile - I've made a submisson to imdb but when/if they process it remains to be seen.

E.

Comment

Working...
    X