No announcement yet.

Michael Farnsworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm 38 in that Flowering Cherry picture I posted. It is possible but I suspect that it's one of the other chaps. Thanks Paul.

Comment

Sort of an update. Yesterday I managed to contact quite a few former colleagues of Michael Farnsworth. We may not find out about his current status ( I suspect he’s no longer with us) but we might get an insight into why his career abruptly stopped in 1971. In 71 he appeared in his last play (Flowering Cherry) and left the cast of The Expert. After that he’s only mentioned in print in the Equity paper in the fees owed section and finely in 1979 his Equity membership is terminated as they have no current address for him. Intriguing stuff.

Comment

Two colleagues have replied. The director Terry Lane was as curious as I to find out what happened to him and Lynn Farleigh thinks he left the profession for a career in medicine.

Comment

As an update to this Lynn Farleigh thinks he was 18 in 1960 which, age wise, lines up perfectly with the Michael Farnsworth who sadly died in 2013 ( thank you Tigon Man). I’d still like to know about his sudden departure from show business. I find it rather intriguing.

Comment

Working...
          X