Vivienne Hagger Carry on Regardless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vivienne Hagger Carry on Regardless

Does anyone know please if Vivienne Hagger born around 1948 and one of the children at the exhibition in Carry on Regardless still around please.Understand Regardless was her only film role

I can find no mention of an actress of that name anywhere. But there was a Vivienne Hagger born in Hammersmith in early 1949. She married in 1972 and now lives in Totnes, Devon.

But that is all I can discover.

E.

Comment

Originally posted by Euryale View Post
      I can find no mention of an actress of that name anywhere. But there was a Vivienne Hagger born in Hammersmith in early 1949. She married in 1972 and now lives in Totnes, Devon.

But that is all I can discover.

E.
      thanks Euryale great work.Shes not listed on the IMDb but there's a photo of her from Regardless on the movie dude website.Do you have the name of her husband please

Comment

Originally posted by George curtis View Post
        thanks Euryale great work.Shes not listed on the IMDb but there's a photo of her from Regardless on the movie dude website.Do you have the name of her husband please
        Yes, it's Colin Michael Whybrow.

E.

Comment

I originally identified Vivienne Haggar for Movie Dude sometime ago from her Spotlight entry

Other films she is in, all around 1959
          Sapphire
          Right, Left and Centre
          Life is a Circus
          The Challenge
          Gulliver's Travels
          Expresso Bongo
          Pure Hell at St. Trinians

Comment

E.
            Thanks very much

Comment

Originally posted by philly View Post
              I originally identified Vivienne Haggar for Movie Dude sometime ago from her Spotlight entry

Other films she is in, all around 1959
              Sapphire
              Right, Left and Centre
              Life is a Circus
              The Challenge
              Gulliver's Travels
              Expresso Bongo
              Pure Hell at St. Trinians
              That's an impressive list seems a shame she's not listed on the imdb

Comment

Pleased to say managed to get VH credit from Regardless listed on the imdb

Comment

E.
                  My research indicates they are no longer married. Colin (Born 30/12/1948) having married a Carolyn Moncer (Born 1951) in 2012, he currently resides in Ivybridge Devon.
                  A quick google search of the then Whybrow's, showed that they ran an advertising and marketing business in South Devon for many years, until they both presumably retired or separated.
                  Vivienne seems to be very active in local politics and is a member of the South Hams District council,
                  Vivienne still seems to reside in the Totnes area.
                  I would supply links, but they are not my strong point Existing information is easily to find on search engines though.

Comment

That's a shame sent her a carry on regardless postcard to sign yesterday hopefully Colin will still pass it on..

Comment

Pleased to say got a nice reply from VH today many thanks Tigon Man and Euryale for your help

Comment

Working...
                      X