Linda Leo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linda Leo

One for Euryale to hopefully get his teeth into whatever happened to Child actress Linda Leo born c1949 who made a number of films in the 50s and early 60s

Someone described as "five-year-old Linda Leo" opened a toy fair in London in February 1957. Assuming it's the same one, and the details are accurate, that would suggest a date of birth in 1951 or very early 1952.

Comment

Yes, Linda was born in West Glamorgan in 1951. Her parents later moved to London where her sister, child actress Sandra Leo was born. I'm trying to figure out who Linda married (if indeed she did) as there is more than one person of that name in the records.

E.

Comment

Thanks for your effort as always Euryale sure you will find out more info

Comment

Originally posted by Euryale View Post
          Yes, Linda was born in West Glamorgan in 1951. Her parents later moved to London where her sister, child actress Sandra Leo was born. I'm trying to figure out who Linda married (if indeed she did) as there is more than one person of that name in the records.

E.
          Did you manage to find out anymore info Euryale?

Comment

Originally posted by George curtis View Post
            Did you manage to find out anymore info Euryale?
            Yes - I believe that Linda has married twice. From her first marriage she has a daughter and then two children with her second husband. She has lived in South Wales for many years.

E.

Comment

Thanks Euryale is she married to Raymond Dickens?

Comment

Originally posted by George curtis View Post
                Thanks Euryale is she married to Raymond Dickens?
                That is not the name I have for either of Linda's husbands, George. She may have married a third time but I'm not aware of it.

I'll drop you a PM when I get a minute

E.

Comment

Originally posted by Euryale View Post

That is not the name I have for either of Linda's husbands, George. She may have married a third time but I'm not aware of it.

I'll drop you a PM when I get a minute

Thank you...

Comment

There seems to be a Linda P Leo and Linda S Leo both living in Glamorgan are they one and the same? Seems a massive coincidence if not

Comment

Working...
                    X