Was she a German spy ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was she a German spy ?

Sophia Loren was, an Italian, married to a prominent Nazi German in this film., Operation Crossbow. From what I recall she wanted to find her son. George Pepperd, was willing to help her. She was killed by Lilli Palmer, was she a German spy, or just an innocent victim?
    Last edited by Swenson; 7th November 2019, 07:15 PM.

Which film?

Comment

• Ian Fryer
      Ian Fryer commented
      Editing a comment
      Operation Crossbow. Seen it and don't recall her being a German spy, but it's been a while.

I remember this film. As I recall, she was separated from her Nazi husband, she wanted to find her son and return to Italy. Lilli Palma was a member of the underground movement. She shot her in the film. I could not figure out if she was or was not a Nazi spy.

Comment

I did some more research on this. According to the storyline, she was going to divorce her husband and bring her children back to Italy. She was not a Germany spy, just an innocent victim . This film was based on a true incident, but, the writers put more incidents into the film. Good film.

Comment

She was not a German spy, all she wanted to do was to see her husband and get her children. Swenson is correct. Love the film.

Comment

Working...
        X