Christopher Lee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by narabdela View Post

I suppose the fact that I think he's talking utter b*llocks marks me out as an uneducated fool then
    Can you tell me why you "think he's talking utter b*llocks" ?

Originally posted by Paxton Milk View Post

Well, I didn’t say he was talking BS on this post,
    I did not pick you out saying you did!!

but he is more than capable of it.
    Yes he is capable like most people are as well.

Last edited by Metro1962; 12th February 2020, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by narabdela View Post

I suppose the fact that I think he's talking utter b*llocks
      Can you tell me why you "think he's talking utter b*llocks" ?

It seems to be a NO then to my above question!!

Comment

I don't think he's talking bollocks in this clip. He's just saying Satanism is real, and it is.

Comment

I’ve totally lost interest in this thread. The level of discussion is too much like the playground for my tastes

Comment

I’ve totally lost interest in this thread. The level of discussion is too much like the playground for my tastes
            Shame as you were doing really well in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamelyn View Post
              I don't think he's talking bollocks in this clip. He's just saying Satanism is real, and it is.
              Satanism as a belief system is real. I don't think anyone would argue with that.
              The controversy is surely over whether supernatural powers are involved. That is indeed "bollocks" to a rationalist like myself but then I feel the same about Christian miracles.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Davies View Post

The controversy is surely over whether supernatural powers are involved. That is indeed "bollocks" to a rationalist like myself .
                Can you (or anyone else for that matter ) explain why do not believe in powers of that kind exist?

Comment

Originally posted by Metro1962 View Post

Can you (or anyone else for that matter ) explain why do not believe in powers of that kind exist?
                  Powers of what kind? Raise the Devil? Inhabit the Astral Plain? Shapeshift into cats or wolves? Or are there other powers you have in mind?

Comment

Powers of what kind?
                    Anything of a supernatural kind.

Comment

I've seen no evidence that convinces me. The onus of proof is on the believers.

Comment

Anything of a supernatural kind.

There’s no such thing as the supernatural.

Comment

God, The Holy Ghost and The Holy Spirit are supernatural.

Comment

Originally posted by jamal.nazreddin View Post
                            What’s the difference between the Holy Ghost and the Holy Spiirt?

Comment

If one accepts belief in God then one automatically accepts a belief in the Devil, as a Christian concept, but there is no proof of either.. it’s a question of faith.

In fact, if you read Richard Dawkins very persuasive arguments, the weight of evidence is very much against the existence of a greater being- whatever you want to call it. Accepting that God does not exist does not, per se, negate the argument for the supernatural, outside of the Devil and that malarkey , I suppose, but the evidence isn’t yet compelling.

Comment

Originally posted by jamal.nazreddin View Post

Two problems there.

1. I have no problem with religion per se, but the existence of a supreme being is a belief, not a proven fact.

2. The Holy Ghost and the Holy Spirit are one and the same. The difference is semantic. Indeed. if you believe in The Holy Trinity, all three are the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X