Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Pauline Chamberlain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pauline Chamberlain

Is this Pauline sitting down in a 1966 Stewart Granger film called The Trygon Factor? Quality of the images isn't great so I think I need a second opinion.

None of the images are being displayed.

Nick

Comment

https://youtu.be/7zk1SH1MA9s?t=25m20s

Comment

Image test (and an excuse to plop in Pauline's Columbo appearance (ep. Dagger of the Mind))

Comment

She's not listed in the IMDb as having been in The Trygon Factor.

Comment

For what it's worth, I watched The Trygon Factor not too long ago and although I spotted quite a few familiar faces, Pauline's wasn't one of them.

Comment

There is a lady with dark, drawn back hair sitting in the hotel lobby, but the higher image quality of the German DVD shows it isn't her-- nose is too long. I was convinced it was her, too, until I got the new disc.

This is about the best image you see of her in the film:

Last edited by Dave W; 13th March 2017, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave W View Post
                There is a lady with dark, drawn back hair sitting in the hotel lobby, but the higher image quality of the German DVD shows it isn't her-- nose is too long. I was convinced it was her, too, until I got the new disc.
                Is that the lady in white, Dave? I think she was the only Pauline possibility.

Comment

Yes, the only one who looked like her. I was convinced it was her with my old YouTube copy, but it's just a lady with a similar hairdo.

Comment

I don't know what I did wrong everything looked ok when I checked the preview before posting it last night. I messed it up somehow,sorry folks. Dave W's image was the same one I tried to post, I thought the lady with black hair looked a lot like Pauline but I wasn't certain. Curses, wrong again!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave W View Post
                      Yes, the only one who looked like her. I was convinced it was her with my old YouTube copy, but it's just a lady with a similar hairdo.
                      If you say so, Dave, but.....it looks like our Pauline to me.

Comment

If it's not her she must have lent her clothes to Pauline for "The Saint" episode "The Angel's Eye!"

This film is so cheap I assumed the extras would be wearing their own clothes - she wears the same outfit in 'The Saint' - this is Pauline.

Last edited by Anthony McKay; 14th March 2017, 04:44 AM.

Comment

OK, I trust youse guys opinions. . .I should know not to second guess myself! Anthony, I think you are right about the clothes - too bad John Tatum is playing a cop, otherwise his brown suit would confirm that!

Comment

The women in the lobby must be Pauline. She looks identical to the 100's of photos I've seen of her. I can't see where the doubt comes from, sorry.

Comment

I have updated her CV at the IMDB.

Incidentally, have we now lost all the posts on the former Britmovie site??

Comment

Working...
                              X