Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Ann Barrass (continued)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ann Barrass (continued)

Original thread:

Ann Barrass

To start this one off, a forgotten post from 'Who are these people?' (29th August 2012):
    Have I seen the Lady in Blue before or am I confusing her with someone else?
    It's Ann! In The Baron episode Samurai West, directed by John Moxey in July 1965:

This is the dramatic moment where an irate Raymond Huntley throws a glass of wine at Lee Montague's face.
    Even Andrew Andreas - the waiter in the middle - wasn't known to most of us then. Who is the other man?

I also spotted our subject in Nicholas and Alexandra (1971). She is curtsying to the Royal couple (who have
    just exited the screen) upon their return from blessing troops in St. Petersburg. With 'Count' Jack Hawkins:

I hope Ann is well and that her son Christopher will join us again soon.
    Last edited by cornershop15; 28th March 2017, 12:50 PM.

Ann Barrass and Jack Arrow are behind Marty Feldman in this scene from Every Home Should Have One (1970):

They are at the 'Miss Goldilocks' contest hosted by comedian Ray Fell, now familiar as a panellist on Jokers Wild.

Comment

Well spotted old pal and well done for reserecting this post on one of the newer discoveries.

Comment

Working...
      X