Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Anthony Lang

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Lang

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4696.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	148.8 KB
ID:	38817Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4662.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	195.8 KB
ID:	38816 Here's Mr Lang enjoying a sandwich in Ring of Bright Water and as a rebel technician (?) in Star Wars. What is known about this striking looking chap?

He is one of my favourites, Stonfan. His C.V. is often mixed up with a child actor of the same name (the same situation with Peter Miles), but his appearances seem to start in the early 50s, by which time he was already going grey, but by the late 60s/early 70s, he has jet black hair again!

Comment

Yeah, it's an unforgettable face. Nothing after Return of the Jedi but he must have done something over the next nine years of his life.

Comment

Very interesting face.
        I see on imdb just 34 roles, but i think they are a lot of more, so i will be looking at this topic to see his filmography increase !

Comment

Nearly two months before Return of the Jedi, he appeared as a member of "The Crimson Permanent Assurance" in Monty Python's Meaning of Life.
          Last edited by Rob-Rophside; 25th September 2017, 11:16 PM.

Comment

The gaunt Antony Lang......aslo in GENESIS OF THE DALEKS

Comment

Originally posted by @ci5bdc View Post
              The gaunt Antony Lang......aslo in GENESIS OF THE DALEKS
              Accompanied by George Holdcroft (in his Romanoff guise) as well as Michael Wisher and Ivor Roberts. Anthony was in five earlier DOCTOR WHO serials, from 1966 onwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald Lovell View Post

Accompanied by George Holdcroft (in his Romanoff guise) as well as Michael Wisher and Ivor Roberts. Anthony was in five earlier DOCTOR WHO serials, from 1966 onwards.
                Thx , BTW I am touch with JOHN CANNON, who's helped me identify loads of uncredited extra/ supporting artists in The Professionals - I'm involved with a book which will be out in November .

Link to JOHN CANNON IMDb page -although his page shows he appeared in The Professionals it doesn't list all his episodes , he was 7 episodes

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1546214/

Here is a link to our book launch

http://www.cinemamuseum.org.uk/2017/...s-book-launch/
                Last edited by @ci5bdc; 7th October 2017, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Interesting stuff. Ask him if he knew Guy Standeven please.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonfan View Post
                    Some how managed to miss your post , I’ll email John tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Stonfan View Post
                      Below back from John Cannon re Guy

I can't say that i remember him but i worked on a lot of the shows he was on but he never stood out to me, i see from his form he was on at least 10 15 of the shows i worked on so i must have crossed swords with the guy at some point poor fellow, RIP

Comment

Working...
                      X