X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare close-ups of extras (continued)

Original thread:

Rare close-ups of extras

The return of Alison Daumier Seen here in Episode 5 of ATV's adventure serial Tightrope (1972):

Click image for larger version

Name:	Alison Daumler 2.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	252.3 KB
ID:	87739

Alison has a recurring yet uncredited role as one of Spencer Banks' classmates at Redlow Comprehensive.

Mike Reynell plays a detective in this mortuary scene from the film version of Man at the Top (1973):

Name:	Mike Reynell in the film version of Man at the Top.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	185.5 KB
ID:	87740‚Äč
    Last edited by cornershop15; 14 April 2020, 10:39 AM. Reason: Replaced images that were later watermarked by Photobucket.

Here's the gorgeous Anthony Lang in Ring of Bright Water. This is very early on in a pub. Click image for larger version  Name:	Picture1.png Views:	3 Size:	284.1 KB ID:	39072
    Attached Files

Comment

Name:	Picture1.png
Views:	196
Size:	374.5 KB
ID:	39653
      Ive posted this on a new page for Hilda but this is also a good place for this picture. Hilda Green in Prospects, episode 2 from 1985.

Comment

Thanks very much, Stonfan. Both excellent close-ups. Hilda Green is particularly rare.

Joseph Tregonino, typically cast as a Waiter, in The Saint episode The Counterfeit Countess (filmed in 1966):

Name:	Joseph Tregonino in The Saint - The Counterfeit Countess.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	213.1 KB
ID:	87741
        Last edited by cornershop15; 14 April 2020, 10:44 AM. Reason: Replaced watermarked image.

Comment

Still one of the unknowns, but a very familiar face has reptile teeth to worry about in the shape of An Alligator Named Daisy (1955):

Name:	daisy1.png
Views:	195
Size:	510.0 KB
ID:	47581

Comment

I remember this shot of Jack Armstrong on the old site from The Eagle has Landed (1976) and I thought I would re-post it here. He has only 10 credits on IMDB but he must have done tons of stuff. He speaks in this and doesn't sound dubbed. I was, of course, looking for Guy but cant find him.

Name:	Picture1.png
Views:	207
Size:	372.0 KB
ID:	61674

Comment

Although I think we've had this one of Philip Stewart in The L-Shaped Room (1962) before, I also think it properly belongs here as well as on the Sighted thread:

Name:	vlcsnap-2018-12-14-10h34m12s603.png
Views:	198
Size:	417.0 KB
ID:	65167

Comment

Eventually located this thread on page 7. It would probably be as high as 3 if there weren't so many "Unknown blondes".and Carry On extras. Perhaps better to have continuous threads for both as there's so little info - and so few appearances?

Two close-ups from the Dixon of Dock Green episode Harry's Back (filmed in 1973).

David Rolfe as a passport official:

Click image for larger version  Name:	David Rolfe 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	244.4 KB ID:	87744

David had more close-ups in Altered Images' "official video" for Bring Me Closer -
                which reunited Clare Grogan and her Gregory's Girl co-star John Gordon Sinclair:

Peter Roy, who hands him his passport in that scene, reappears later as a Police Constable:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Peter Roy 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	294.1 KB ID:	87745
                Last edited by cornershop15; 14 April 2020, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Redmond Bailey was first identified at Britmovie by whitstablejim (James Payne), as an uncredited chef in The Sandwich Man. That was back in 2012. It has taken all these years to post a second image of him (assuming I'm right), in the role of a German cyclist in The Champions episode The Final Countdown (filmed in 1968):

Name:	Redmond Bailey in The Champions - The Final Countdown 2.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	220.3 KB
ID:	97121

Stuart Damon has arrived in Frankfurt and, with the help of Red's directions, is on his way to Unterberg Farm.

Comment

Not much I can add to the already noted Jill Goldston and Byron Sotiris in The Virgin Soldiers (1969).
                    I did come across though.

Name:	Virgin Soldiers - Roy Lansford.JPG
Views:	57
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	97130
                    Roy Lansford, enjoying himself a ta dance.
                    Who is the soldier on the right though, helping Rachel Kempson with the Gay Gordons?

Name:	Virgin Soldiers - Vincent Wong.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	97131

Hywel Bennett goes to visit Juicy Lucy in town and finds himself opposite Vincent Wong

Comment

• cornershop15
                      cornershop15 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You've obviously posted at the wrong thread, Tigon Man. Would you mind deleting this and re-posting at 'Sighted'?

• philly
                      philly commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Soldier on the right is Jack Ross.
                  Working...
                  X