Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Howard Knight in Village of the Damned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard Knight in Village of the Damned

Howard Knight is credited as being one of the children 'Village of the Damned.' There are only three of the older children yet to be identified - I can't find a match for Howard - needs a fresh pair of eyes.

Looking at Howard's profile picture in 1960 Spotlight, i would say the lad second on the right is a good match.

Comment

Thanks Philly.

If you've got the 1960 spotlight, are juvenile actors John Kelly, Roger Malik, Brian Smith, John Bush, Billy Lawrence or any of the Champniss, brothers listed?

Comment

Sorry only Imp Champniss age 11, Mischief age 7 and Kim age 6
        I noted a while ago that these child actors had Village of the Damned in their Spotlight CV's
        ​​​​​​Clive Powell as young David, Dane Howell, Terry Brooks and Sandra Wyment plus the Evans family Kay age 12, Peter age 8, Kim age 4
        Terry, Sandra and the Evans were supplied by the Peggy O'Farrell School and Agency.

Comment

So Clive Powell is in both 'Village' and 'Children'!

Comment

Are there any photos in the spotlight listings - I've suddenly got more names that unidentified children.

Comment

I'd say the girl in the cot is Kim Evans, i can't match the others unfortunately, sorry.

Comment

I found Howard Knight in 'One Step Beyond' - what do you think?

Comment

Yes a good match for the boy on the right i'd say.

Comment

I was wondering if anything was heard of Clive Powell after 'Children of the Damned?

Comment

Working...
                    X