No announcement yet.

Guy Standeven

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That’s Guy on the book cover I forgot to say.

Comment

• There are several people on IMDb with the surname Standeven. Is Guy related to any of them?

Comment

• I don’t think so. Guy never had children and I don’t think any of his relatives ( there are few) went into the arts.

Comment

• Nothing new to show here but just a bit of trivia. Guy and Anthony Lang were good friends in real life. I have a photo from 1950 of them together and they were pals for forty years. So in that Severed Head scene, if he was embarrassed to be in a state of undress, at least he was with his mate.

Comment

• I know he's been spotted in this before, but it's rather a nice one of Guy as a party guest in The Reckoning (1969). He even gets a line.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2018-11-04-22h08m21s272.png
Views:	17
Size:	310.8 KB
ID:	63770

Comment

• A great shot Gerald. I will put it alongside the one of him and Pauline Chamberlain in my collection.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarcusHeslop(Stonfan) View Post
                A great shot Gerald. I will put it alongside the one of him and Pauline Chamberlain in my collection.
                Marcus, can you point me in the direction of this photo with Pauline, please? Thanks

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	4DD00EF6-FCB3-446C-BC5B-246E3D3BDB39.jpeg
Views:	16
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	63810 This one, posted by Gerald or Tigon Man a while back.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	4DD00EF6-FCB3-446C-BC5B-246E3D3BDB39.jpeg
Views:	16
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	63810 This one, posted by Gerald or Tigon Man a while back.
                    Thanks, Marcus, Pauline looks a bit suspicious of Guy!

Comment

• She looks like Guy has broke wind.

Comment

She looks like Guy has broke wind.
                        George Belbin doesn't look too impressed either.

Comment

• On a completely different note but I'm asking here as someone will know. Whats the name of the 70's/80's TV play about an extra who keeps getting his line wrong? I think said extra has a flat cap and the posh director gets very frustrated.

Comment

On a completely different note but I'm asking here as someone will know. Whats the name of the 70's/80's TV play about an extra who keeps getting his line wrong? I think said extra has a flat cap and the posh director gets very frustrated.
                            I think it's called READY WHEN YOU ARE, MR. McGILL. I can't remember who played Mr. McGill, but Jack Shepherd was the director.

Comment

• That’s the one. I can picture Jack Shepherd as the director. I knew you’d know Gerald. Cheers.

Comment

• https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075124/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Nick

Comment

Working...
                                X