Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerald Lovell
    replied
    I'm certain this has come up before, but I couldn't resist this lovely close-up courtesy of director Douglas Camfield:

Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2019-08-13-19h48m59s770.png
Views:	28
Size:	435.2 KB
ID:	76171

Guy gets a fairly substantial role and lots of dialogue as the indecisive Mr. Blandford in PUBLIC EYE "The Windsor Royal".

Leave a comment:

• Tigon Man
    replied
    Thanks Gerald, I wasn't convinced it was Guy.
    Jim Brady though has plenty of air time, as one of Domino's (Eddie Byrne) henchman. He even gets a spot of singing, alongside Byrne, George Sanders, Fred Haggerty and Charlie Drake!
    George Hilsdon I think also makes a fleeting appearance, but he's in the distance, so it's hard to tell for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Gerald Lovell
    replied
    Just looked through that scene, but no sign of Guy. The sergeant is Bill Westley and two of the three constables are Fred Davis and Jeff Silk. The third one sadly isn't Guy.

Leave a comment:

• Tigon Man
    replied
    The scene in the posh house that Dennis Price cons Charlie into breaking into.
    Charlie is watching TV and smoking a cigar, when the police burst in and arrest him.
    Guy or the Guy lookalike, is one of the policemen.

Leave a comment:

• Gerald Lovell
    replied
    Originally posted by Tigon Man View Post
    Not much from Guy lately, but is it him as a Police Constable about 15 mins in to Charlie Drake's The Cracksman (1963)?
    Watched it on TPTV so no screengrab. It certainly looks like him, but the face is a bit thin, so not 100% sure.
    Can anyone confirm? it's not listed on his Imdb record.
    I've had a look around that timeframe, but no sign of Guy. Which scene did you see him in?

Leave a comment:

• MarcusHeslop(Stonfan)
    replied
    What I do for a screen cap if it’s on TV is pause the programme, take a photo on my mobile and then crop the picture and save it. Then you can upload it from your mobile to this site. Anyway hopefully someone has watched it and can up load a picture.

Leave a comment:

• Tigon Man
    replied
    Not much from Guy lately, but is it him as a Police Constable about 15 mins in to Charlie Drake's The Cracksman (1963)?
    Watched it on TPTV so no screengrab. It certainly looks like him, but the face is a bit thin, so not 100% sure.
    Can anyone confirm? it's not listed on his Imdb record.

Leave a comment:

• MarcusHeslop(Stonfan)
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	4C497C2C-7084-4870-AD9F-CBA729F6C979.jpeg Views:	4 Size:	102.9 KB ID:	72574 I recently received the theatre programme for Guys appearance as Gilbert Grass in the 1971 production of Robert Bolts Flowering Cherry. His credits in the notes list him as narrator on The Legend of the Witches (1970). Sure enough if you pop along to YouTube you can watch the whole thing. He doesn’t make the credits but he’s now been added to its IMDB page. It’s a great example of what a strong, sonerous voice he had.
    Last edited by MarcusHeslop(Stonfan); 14th June 2019, 06:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MarcusHeslop(Stonfan)
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Picture1.png Views:	3 Size:	797.5 KB ID:	70389
    Series 1, episode 4 of Harry Enfield and Chums. Here seen with Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse as a funeral mourner. I made a mistake when I posted a while ago Guy as a dead hospital patient in the same programme. That appearance was actually from Harry Enfield's Television Programme which was from 1990. Series 1, episode 3.

It's been fixed already by my American pal.
    Last edited by MarcusHeslop(Stonfan); 23rd April 2019, 01:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MarcusHeslop(Stonfan)
    replied
    Confirmed and now on IMDB is his sad day of passing on October 16th 1998.

Leave a comment:

• MarcusHeslop(Stonfan)
    replied
    I'm also pretty sure this is Guy in Chaplain in 1992. Top right.

Name:	Picture1.png
Views:	139
Size:	569.2 KB
ID:	69387

Leave a comment:

• MarcusHeslop(Stonfan)
    replied

Views:	139
Size:	633.2 KB
ID:	69385 I'm pretty sure that the chap behind the bald fellow is a bewigged Guy in 1994's The Madness of King George III. He is in this film and he was Nigel Hawthorne's stand-in. Thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• MarcusHeslop(Stonfan)
    replied

Views:	166
Size:	405.9 KB
ID:	69246Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture2.png
Views:	160
Size:	417.5 KB
ID:	69247
    These pictures have been posted before but Guy's appearance in The Medusa Touch as a (dubbed) teacher have yet to make it onto the IMDB. It's definitely him.

Leave a comment:

• MarcusHeslop(Stonfan)
    replied

Views:	178
Size:	545.9 KB
ID:	69113
    Terrible picture but the best I could get. Guy in 1966's Where the Spies Are as a Newspaper Vendor.

Leave a comment:

• MarcusHeslop(Stonfan)
    replied
    Yeah, its him for sure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X