Living Dead at the Manchester Morgue Extras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living Dead at the Manchester Morgue Extras

Continuing the trend of British actors being spotted in British-shot Italian fare...
    The newsagent looks familiar.. Knowing the film was shot in Cheshire and Sheffield, he may have been a local. I'm sure some of this lot turned up in Crown Court at some point.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	madballs.png Views:	1 Size:	198.0 KB ID:	5044

Anyone recognise the mechanic... {"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tkei3.JPG Views:\t1 Size:\t26.8 KB ID:\t4283","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"4283","data-size":"full"}

Some of the farmer extras.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.JPG Views:	3 Size:	21.9 KB ID:	5045
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.JPG Views:	3 Size:	21.9 KB ID:	5046
    A different guy. I thought it was Keith Drinkel at first, but I think it just might be the tache.

Click image for larger version  Name:	kei1.JPG Views:	1 Size:	9.5 KB ID:	5047kei2.JPG
    {"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tkei4.JPG Views:\t1 Size:\t13.8 KB ID:\t4284","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"4284","data-size":"full"}

Anyone know the farmer in the cap?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Madeleymade; 15th May 2017, 08:53 PM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	5052
    The farmer

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	5051
    The mechanic

Anyone recognise them?

Comment

I was rather hoping I could help you here, as I have a detailed booklet that accompanied the DVD release a few years ago (I'm sure you probably have the same). Sadly, it doesn't mention the above actors and only lists the names which already appear in the closing credits of the film.

Comment

Bump.
        Anyone know?

Comment

Watching Armchair Thriller - High Tide, an actor playing a barman, John Blain I did wonder if he was the actor playing the newsagent. But seeing his sole Aveleyman entry, in an All Creatures, I'm not so sure. Click image for larger version  Name:	tve32909-19781104-13.jpg Views:	0 Size:	52.4 KB ID:	75534

But I'm pretty sure it might be him. Imdb notes he did another foreign film shot in the Yorkshire area, The Bronte Sisters around the time.

EDIT: A German DVD release seems to have identified Blain as the actor already.
          Last edited by Madeleymade; 3rd August 2019, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Another Northern-based Granada/Yorkshire regular, Rita Howard plays the service station woman with the Down's Syndrme daughter.

Comment

The first farmer looks like Garth Watkins:

Name:	Garth Watkins, possibly, in Living Dead at the Manchester Morgue.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	75537

Comment

Working...
              X