Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Fred Wood AKA Burn the Witch Fred

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred Wood AKA Burn the Witch Fred

Fred is sighted in Florence Nightingale (1985), Brazil (1985) and Lady Chatterley's Lover (1981) Spotted by Aveleyman

Fred has been added to IMDB as Figure in White in Masque of the Red Death however I do not think that is Fred. I think he is the prisioner lying down in the attached still from the above film

Comment

One of the Poor - Time Bandits
      I think this is Fred Wood as one of the Poor in Time Bandits ?

Comment

In a single panned shot from "Quatermass"(1979) (Ep.4 "An Endangered Species"), lasting less than ten seconds, is this Fred Wood getting out of the car?

Comment

Well Spotted Thats Fred, I had this listed as on of his films but was not sure which version of Quatermass he was supposed to appear in

Comment

Fred Wood in a Riot
            Watching Judge Dredd for the 1st time on Blu Ray remined me that Fred was in the Riot scene so slowing it down during the opening credits & the riot show him in full throttle

Comment

Lassiter 1984

Fred Wood as ( Fight Spectator)in Lassiter
              Fred was in this scene and also as a Market Porter (filmed at Leadenhall Market (No Still yet) I went down on the set with Joan

Comment

The Mind of Mr Soames (1970)
                Fred was spotted my another Member in the above, please see image below

Comment

The Tiger and the Goat - The Protector's
                  This image of Fred spotted by Gerald Lovell

Comment

Working...
                  X