Who is the elderly lady and Gentlemen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the elderly lady and Gentlemen

Hi can anyone identify the lady with the arrow pointing to her .
    and the man with the red arrow pointing to him - difficult for the man as we only see the side / back of him. The pic is from 1977

antony steel also in pic
    Attached Files

Here is a possible candidate from "Quatermass"(1979), in a scene with John Mills and Larry Noble. I don't know his name, and the picture is the wrong side of his face... I'll get the DVD out and look for another image if you think it might be right.Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2018-10-08-15h34m46s722.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	229.4 KB
ID:	70148

Comment

The lady looks like Alicia St. Leger, aka Alicia Armstrong, the wife of long-serving extra Jack Armstrong. Maybe it's Jack bending down in the second picture.

Comment

Stoneageman , thanks for that - its hard to tell . If you have the time to review the DVD that would be great - no rush

Comment

Gerald Lovell , many thanks for your help - it’s the best image I could get .

I’ll have a look at some pics of Alicia and compare them .

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	11960001_951338938256356_2965162450650195858_n.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	70166 I've re-watched the episode of Quatermass(1979), and although this white-haired actor appears (without dialogue) in quite a few shots, none of them feature the right side of his face for a better comparison to your shot. His hair is quite full and worn in a similar length at the back, 1979 style, and when standing he looks quite tall.

Gerald Lovell, I went to Aveleyman's site, but couldn't find a picture of Jack Arnold. Is the chap in my picture Mr Arnold?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by StoneAgeMan; 17th April 2019, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Stoneageman , thanks for taking the time to review the episode/scenes - hopefully he’ll be identified at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by StoneAgeMan View Post
                Click image for larger version  Name:	11960001_951338938256356_2965162450650195858_n.jpg Views:	25 Size:	109.5 KB ID:	70166 I've re-watched the episode of Quatermass(1979), and although this white-haired actor appears (without dialogue) in quite a few shots, none of them feature the right side of his face for a better comparison to your shot. His hair is quite full and worn in a similar length at the back, 1979 style, and when standing he looks quite tall.

Gerald Lovell, I went to Aveleyman's site, but couldn't find a picture of Jack Arnold. Is the chap in my picture Mr Arnold?
                I think you mean Jack Armstrong, but I'm afraid that's not him in the picture. This is Jack Armstrong from around the time QUATERMASS was made:

Name:	Jack Armstrong.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	70174

And this is Alicia St.Leger/Armstrong:

Name:	Alicia Armstrong.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	70175

Images pinched from Moviedude and Aveleyman.

Comment

• StoneAgeMan
                  StoneAgeMan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oops, silly me! I read Gerald Lovell's comment - which clearly says Jack Armstrong - and then went looking for Jack Arnold. What am I like!? Thanks for taking the time and posting the images to help clear that up.

The arrowed chap at left looks a bit like Desmond Llewellyn.

Comment

Okay, so Jack Armstrong looked like this in The Eagle Has Landed in 1976. Click image for larger version

Name:	image_6094.png
Views:	46
Size:	372.0 KB
ID:	70323
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X