No announcement yet.

I Know the Face but not the Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UM63 is Ernie Priest, thanks to Scott Palmer for confirming, he is a long time unknown, he died around 67/68 can anyone confirm exact date.?

Comment

Ok, can any of you clever chaps identify the two ladies alongside Judy Cornwell in this picture from Doctor Who: Paradise Towers:

Click image for larger version

Name:	DOCTOR WHO Paradise Towers ep. 4-2 rezzie extras (poss. KATHLEEN BIDMEAD).png
Views:	265
Size:	664.8 KB
ID:	92966

Comment

Nancy Adams and Kathleen Bidmead?

Comment

• Allen Leighton
          Allen Leighton commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Gerald, I was thinking along those lines but I was only guessing.

Hang on though - I just remembered I had a shot of Kathleen Bidmead from Remembrance of the Daleks:

Name:	DOCTOR WHO Remembrance of the Daleks ep. 2-KATHLEEN BIDMEAD.png
Views:	246
Size:	718.6 KB
ID:	92980
        So that doesn't look like her in Paradise Towers.

Comment

I don’t mean to sound rude but she looks exactly like the woman from Paradise Towers.

Comment

• Allen Leighton
            Allen Leighton commented
            Editing a comment
            Really? I thought the Paradise Towers woman looks much older. I may be wrong, I usually am.

I think she's the same too Allen, Gerald is usually right especially were WHO is concerned.

Comment

Catching up
            UM285 is Leslie Glazer, pic up at Movie Dude now.
            UM212 is Pierce McAvoy, thanks to Gerald Lovell for information leading to identification on this.

Comment

Ned Hood/Superman -Klark Kent

Thanks to Gerald Lovell for agreeing with me that UM87 is also Ned Hood, his appearance is different with and without glasses, i think a lot of criticism is levied at Superman (how can people not tell Klark Kent is him just because he is wearing glasses) Ned could have been Supergrandpa.

Comment

This does appear to be a bouffant Kathleen Heath as the theatre barmaid serving drinks to Lawrence O'Madden and Peter Graves in Spring Song (1946):

Name:	vlcsnap-2020-11-12-21h55m34s479 (2).png
Views:	131
Size:	365.3 KB
ID:	95386

Comment

I agree Gerald.

Comment

Me too. I like Kathleen.

Comment

Blimey, and here's a young Kathleen again as a maid offering Uneasy Terms to Michael Rennie in 1948:

Name:	vlcsnap-2020-12-09-18h13m06s313 (2).png
Views:	76
Size:	286.0 KB
ID:	96236

Comment

Anyone identify actors in these https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcJ-OIm_VOE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDTWBmkMt7c though this one looks american-made

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleymade View Post
                          Anyone identify actors in these https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDTWBmkMt7c though this one looks american-made
                          The lady in this is our own Rosalyn Landor, https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0484961/?ref_=tt_cl_t6.

Comment

The hat and ponytail threw me off. I'd just been rewatching her Hammer House ofHorror.

Comment

Working...
                            X