No announcement yet.

I Know the Face but not the Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Romans" in DOCTOR WHO have done something for us by revealing that Movie Dude's Unknown Male 101 is Pat Donahue (or Donohue or other variations thereof).

Comment

Great news Gerald, he is one of the old timers!
      Last edited by philly; 1 February 2021, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarcusHeslop(Stonfan) View Post
        Here's my mystery lady again. This time as a policewomen in 1987's Personal Services. Anyone know who she is?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture2.png
Views:	623
Size:	467.7 KB
ID:	83489
        Now identified by my source from Central Casting and confirmed by Ray Knight. This lady is Sandy Shelton. I don't know if she is still with us or not. Apparently she was "a very capable and popular artiste and one of only a small number of females at that time with her own WPC uniform"

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Extra1.png Views:	4 Size:	233.7 KB ID:	97838
          I have been reliably informed that Moviedudes Unknown Male 2 is Ramon St. Clair. Further investigation shows his credited appearance in the documentary The Silent Witness.

Name:	Exrtra 5.png
Views:	218
Size:	292.1 KB
ID:	97839 Click image for larger version

Name:	Extra6.png
Views:	220
Size:	400.5 KB
ID:	97840
          Last edited by MarcusHeslop(Stonfan); 3 February 2021, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Thats great news Marcus!

Comment

Let's just see if it makes its way onto Moviedudes site. I'm not his favourite person!

Comment

Now identified by my source from Central Casting and confirmed by Ray Knight. This lady is Sandy Shelton. I don't know if she is still with us or not. Apparently she was "a very capable and popular artiste and one of only a small number of females at that time with her own WPC uniform"
                Sandy Shelton get's mention by name on the old forum, as far back as 2014, when Screencap72 records her as being in Some Will Some Won't (1970)

Comment

I've found that old post and it confirms she had, at least, 20 years on screen. Some Will, Some Won't (1970)-The Witches (1990)
                  Last edited by MarcusHeslop(Stonfan); 4 February 2021, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Screencap72 was an alias of super spotter Dave Wright (DaveW).

Comment

It seems our friends at Aveleyman have stolen a march on us. They already have a record for Sandy, in Top Secret (1984) and Batman (1989)

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	Extra1.png Views:	4 Size:	233.7 KB ID:	97838
                        I have been reliably informed that Moviedudes Unknown Male 2 is Ramon St. Clair. Further investigation shows his credited appearance in the documentary The Silent Witness.

Name:	Exrtra 5.png
Views:	218
Size:	292.1 KB
ID:	97839 Click image for larger version

Name:	Extra6.png
Views:	220
Size:	400.5 KB
ID:	97840
                        "Raymond St. Clair" (sic) is an uncredited extra in the DOCTOR WHO story "The Androids of Tara" (1978) and this is the best bet I can find. Looks like Ramon in enhanced eyebrows to me:

Name:	vlcsnap-2021-02-05-13h04m36s385 (2).png
Views:	83
Size:	166.5 KB
ID:	97891

Comment

There are Sandy or Sandra Shelton's on Imdb, but none of them appear to be our lady.
                          So I have created a new page for her, using her appearance in Supergirl as an entry.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agrL2JO7pcI people in this ad.
                            Thought it was George Coulouris, but the dates don't work, I don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleymade View Post
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agrL2JO7pcI people in this ad.
                              Thought it was George Coulouris, but the dates don't work, I don't think
                              It is George.

Comment

I wasn't sure if it was Coulouris,because it's from mid-80s, and while he was still working, he was beginning to suffer from Parkinson's.
                                It was still being shown in the early1990s, and Coulouris died in 1989.
                                But it looks like him and it sounds like him...
                                Last edited by Madeleymade; 7 February 2021, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X