• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown actor !

Click image for larger version

Name:	A82767CF-4BDA-4CD3-85F9-2DC69FAFFFF4.jpeg
Views:	103
Size:	221.2 KB
ID:	86072 Hi does anyone know the name of the guy on the right ?

he also turns up in Dick Turpin TV series - many thanks

Originally posted by @ci5bdc View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	A82767CF-4BDA-4CD3-85F9-2DC69FAFFFF4.jpeg
Views:	103
Size:	221.2 KB
ID:	86072 Hi does anyone know the name of the guy on the right ?

he also turns up in Dick Turpin TV series - many thanks
    By the way which episode of "The Professionals" is this still from?

Comment

Last edited by cornershop15; 16th March 2020, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lazarus6 View Post

By the way which episode of "The Professionals" is this still from?
        The episode is IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	FB70D8AD-100D-445A-9C2B-59BE54C2C4F8.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	300.2 KB ID:	86127
          Originally posted by cornershop15 View Post
          Thanks for the response but looking at moviedudes page I pretty sure it’s not Alan - (I looked at The Professionals episode again for ) - here is another pic. - the above pic was from August 1978
          Last edited by @ci5bdc; 17th March 2020, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by @ci5bdc View Post

The episode is IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST
            Thanks - the good news is that his character is identified by Doyle at 00:38:59 as "Detective Constable Turner".

Unfortunately in the end of episode credits that name is not credited.

Even worse the IMDb "Full Cast & Crew" (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0679311...=tt_cl_sm#cast) is obviously limited to the episode credits.

Now unless someone manages to recognise the actor directly or can get the real Full cast list you know what comes next:

In the first post it was stated "he also turns up in Dick Turpin TV series" - so which of the 31 episode(s) over 4 seasons would that be (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078600...f_=tt_ov_st_sm)?

This is one time I wish we did have access to the amazing quick always correct vaunted facial recognition database systems that appears in those crime fighting tv shows.
            Last edited by lazarus6; 17th March 2020, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lazarus6 View Post
              In the first post it was stated "he also turns up in Dick Turpin TV series" - so which of the 31 episode(s) over 4 seasons would that be
              I've found helpful images of some of the actors I'm not familiar with in that long list, such as Howard Bell and Terry Paris - who both appeared in DickTurpin and The Professionals. Others we can discount from their year of birth (too young) and the roles they played.

No luck with Danny Long, Ian Hurley, Peter Pocock and Sandy Sinclair. The latter was in four episodes of Enemy at the Door, which are all on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
              X