Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

John Llewellyn Moxey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Llewellyn Moxey

Has anyone heard anything of John lately? He turned 92 just a week ago. A great age and I do hope he is enjoying good health.

If you happen to read this, John, I'm sure all your friends and fans from the old forum would join me in sending you our fond regards and very best wishes.

ShirlGirl xx
    I have been meaning to do this for a while. A thread for the work of Mr. John Llewellyn Moxey. WELCOME!

I have a mutual Facebook friend who John interacted with online only 2 days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by AllenDace View Post
      I have a mutual Facebook friend who John interacted with online only 2 days ago.
      Oh that's good news! Thanks, AllenDace.

I'm not on Facebook so I wonder if someone else might be kind enough to pass my message on to him....?
      It doesn't need to have my name on it, just in general from his Britmovie friends.

Comment

I to hope John is doing well. but what has happened to the old Britmovie which I was part of for many years.?

Comment

Originally posted by flynn View Post
          but what has happened to the old Britmovie which I was part of for many years.?
          The old forum hosting site was much too expensive so we went for a cheaper option

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Crook View Post
            The old forum hosting site was much too expensive so we went for a cheaper option

Steve
            I see Steve, Thank you for letting me know.I'm quite happy to donate whenever necessary.. but at least it looks like all the old gang are still on board.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Crook View Post

Steve
              I just rejoined from the old site and was wondering what had happened - so now I know!

Comment

Hi! Following up on this, did anyone ever find out about John? Again, back in the day I used to chat with him, but have not heard anything for ages. Anyone have any news?

Comment

John is alive and well. He won an award a while back for a short documentary he made.

Comment

It's good to know that John is in good health into his 90's.

Comment

Thank you, great news.

Comment

Slightly OT, according to Cinema Retro, a Blu Ray version of Kolchak Night Stalker, directed by JLM.

Comment

Working...
                        X