Roman Polanski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roman Polanski

He was also very detailed in making films. About 10 years ago, he made a film, title, The ghost writer. The story took place in Martha Vineyard, off the coast of Massachusetts. Because of his problems with the U. S. Government, he was prohibited from entering the United States. The cars used in that film did have inspection stickers. Polanski was very detailed in making films. I think the filming location of that film he made was in Germany. I could be wrong.

Context? I’m a bit lost here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevinspencer View Post
      He was also very detailed in making films. ...
      Yes, you're right.

Comment

This thread is getting seriously weird.

Comment

Originally posted by narabdela View Post
          This thread is getting seriously weird.
          I seem to recall a rather more coherent discussion about RP in recent times. Don't we already have a thread about him? Do we need another?

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Brahms View Post
            I seem to recall a rather more coherent discussion about RP in recent times. Don't we already have a thread about him? Do we need another?

Incoherent and unnecessary. You’ve hit the nail on the head there.

Comment

I appreciate newcomers to the Britmovie— after all the oldsters are both old and repetitive.

Comment

• Shirley Brahms
                Shirley Brahms commented
                Editing a comment
                You're a real charmer.

Sorry I brought up Roman Polanski’s name, did not realize that a thread about him was already discussed . Must have happened before I joined this group.

Comment

Working...
              X