Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
2 of 2 < >

Announcement

See more
See less

Extras/actors in Una lucertola con la pelle di donna

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extras/actors in Una lucertola con la pelle di donna

Hello, im trying to found the identity of the extras who do appear in the italian movie Una lucertola con la pelle di donna (Lizard in a woman's skin) 1971 a thriller by lucio fulci who was partially shot in England

Comment

Comment

Comment

And

Only actors i know are Basil Dignam, Stanley Baker and Alberto De Mendoza, thank you very much !

Comment

Welcome,ciavazzaro. The old man is George Spence:

Click image for larger version  Name:	lizard4.png Views:	1 Size:	584.8 KB ID:	3415

The old lady might be Moyra Tickner. Is that Charlie Bird next to her?:

The redhead policewoman in post #4 was a jury member in O Lucky Man! If she's been named I've forgotten her name, unforunately.

Comment

Thank you very much for the names !!!

The policewoman if i remember right is URSEL EBERZ, who was also the wife of the movie director for some time, i have to check and later i will tell you, to see if if remembered correct.

Comment

My skills are weak. Is it Harry "Aitch" Fielder in pic #3, wearing a white polo-neck?

Comment

Here is the listing on IMDb, with the alternate English title Lizard in a Woman's Skin (1971)

Comment

Post 2 Caps 1&2 the policeman is Lew Hooper
                    Post 2 Cap 4 The old man we don't know his name yet, he is Unknown Male no 125 at the Movie Dude site.
                    Post 3 Cap 3 The man centre of cap is Fred Woods

Comment

The women with the glasses on the train? I thought that was Rita Tobin.

Comment

Jack Armstrong in the 13th picture?

Comment

Originally posted by ciavazzaro View Post

Yes, Lew Hooper and Fred Woods. And in the pic above, on the left, John Clifford.

Comment

You are just amazing !!!!
                            And i agree with Stonfan the woman on the train is Rita Tobin, if you look at her dress she dove have the same brooch she wears in the picture from Carry On Cleo , and also have the same mole over his nose.

Comment

Working...
                            X