Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix

During the pamdemic, for the last couple of years, many individuals subscribed to this service. I did not, the cost, the fact they raised prices up, I declined to subscribe to their service. Now as we are heading into the summer months and start emerging from our homes, many individuals are canceling this service. Now several other streaming services have emerge, such as HBO. How well ha Netflix done in the UK?

I'll be honest it is one of the better services, other than Talking Picture or maybe one or two US shows I'm happy. Sky and Amazon are a waste of money and fortunately none of the other pay stations appeal to me. Again the British channels thankfully have very little to interest me,so basically I'm saying that I could live without a tv altogether!

Comment

I bailed out of Netflix a couple of months ago. In fact, as soon as they signed up Harry and Meghan I thought, what a waste of my money that is. And now they have signed up Mrs Rooney and will carry advertisements I feel vindicated. Netflix is a trash culture, apart from The Crown of course.

Comment

Working...
      X