Clear All

• Hilda Fenemore's set in a set from The Young and the Guilty (1957):

Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2020-05-29-20h48m48s163.png
Views:	88
Size:	378.8 KB
ID:	90057

Comment

• A Sunday afternoon visit to Chief Inspector Japp's residence by AGATHA CHRISTIE'S POIROT finds an interesting set on the sideboard:

Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2020-05-31-19h39m20s190.png
Views:	82
Size:	573.9 KB
ID:	90148

From "One, Two Buckle My Shoe".

Comment

• Here's a neat transistor radio in the Avengers episode 'Never, never say Die'. It's clearly a '3 band seven transistor', but the badge on the front is not clear. At the bottom it says '3 band', but above that it says something like 'Matsir', but no amount of sharpening will bring it out - anyone with a Blu-ray version out there? There's a tiny Standard Micronic Ruby in the same ep.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Andy2; 14 October 2020, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
          Here's a neat transistor radio in the Avengers episode 'Never, never say Die'. It's clearly a '3 band seven transistor', but the badge on the front is not clear. At the bottom it says '3 band', but above that it says something like 'Matsir', but no amount of sharpening will bring it out - anyone with a Blu-ray version out there? There's a tiny Standard Micronic Ruby in the same ep.
          I got my magnifying glass out & I reckon the brand is "Belair"! The one below has a similar logo.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by wadsy; 16 October 2020, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wadsy View Post

I got my magnifying glass out & I reckon the brand is "Belair"! The one below has a similar logo.
            Oh well done, Wadsy! No matter how I blew the image up or sharpened it I couldn't get it. Now I can look it up ont' t'internet....

Comment

• Stuck on The Avengers at the moment, sorry. Here's the latest in miniature answering machines from the episode 'You have just been Murdered'.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X