Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Snatch

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snatch

do you guys remember this movie from the 2000
    Click image for larger version  Name:	download (9).jpeg Views:	1 Size:	13.5 KB ID:	60200

Guy Ritchie's best IMO, followed closely by Lock Stock. Subway Surfers. The writing is brilliant and often hilarious, I love the M Psiphon fast and edgy tone and editing of the film Hill Climb Racing . One of Brad Pitt's best performances, Statham, Vinnie Jones, Del Toro, and all the others are all fantastic. Would love to hear what you guys think of it.
    Last edited by samsondaniel; 3rd August 2018, 06:43 PM.

I remember very little about it, except Brad Pitt's accent was very funny, reminded me of a neighbour I used to have. I have no recollection at all of Del Toro.

Not a huge fan of Guy Ritchie, I though Lock Stock was inventive, funny and frantic but his films since all seem to trade on the same stylistic quirks without the wit. The last one about King Arthur was terrible.

Comment

Another spammer. Hover over 'Psiphon' in the OP. [but don't click]

Comment

Originally posted by Tyne View Post
        Another spammer. Hover over 'Psiphon' in the OP. [but don't click]
        "Subway Surfers" on the first line is also a spam link. The site seems to be getting overrun by this nonsense.

The spammer gets a fee every time someone clicks on a link.
        Last edited by narabdela; 10th August 2018, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by narabdela View Post

"Subway Surfers" on the first line is also a spam link. The site seems to be getting overrun by this nonsense.

The spammer gets a fee every time someone clicks on a link.
          Not any more. I’ve removed the links

Steve

Comment

Working...
          X