Film Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Film Night

Every Tuesday, well almost every Tuesday, my mate and I watch a film. Film Night has become a bit of an institution actually, so much so that we've started a blog to document our viewing this year. Maybe some Britmovie Forumeers would enjoy it? A lot (but not all) of the films are British.

Tonight, on our traditional Tuesday Film Night, Chris Corner and I will be mainly watching Saturday Night and Sunday Morning.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Saturday_Night_and_Sunday_Morning-239753683-large.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.4 KB
ID:	1322

Comment

Yes, I would enjoy your posts, the type of films you both like are my cuppa also.

SNSM is probably my favourite of the 'angry young men/kitchen sink' genre, it has both ingredients.

I saw 'Dilemma' last year, for a B movie it's a very gripping one, the nosy neighbour makes me laugh, her 'cat ear' glasses add to her character no end !

I watched 'Room at the top' yesterday, hadn't seen it for quite some time, another great film.

Comment

Thanks very much Mark. I meant to record Room at the Top on the Sky box from Talking Pictures TV ( best thing to happen for British film fans for a long time) but failed to do so. It'll be on again though and this time I'll be poised.

Comment

Originally posted by taphonomy View Post
          Thanks very much Mark. I meant to record Room at the Top on the Sky box from Talking Pictures TV ( best thing to happen for British film fans for a long time) but failed to do so. It'll be on again though and this time I'll be poised.
          I'm sure it will.

I've definitely not scene the sequel film 'Life at the Top', hoping that one will be shown TP sometime.

Though Heather Sears doesn't play his wife Susan, Jean Simmons does.

Comment

Working...
          X