Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Movies are you excited to see this year

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What Movies are you excited to see this year

    Us, Adaddin, Shazam

  • #2
    The running man, starring Lee Remick and Lawrence Harvey, blue ray copy, sold in North America is region free. I just viewed it on my region two setting.

    Comment


    • #3


      Maybe you have put this in the wrong category of the forum?

      Comment


      • #4
        It's a good idea for a thread, though. A nice way of sharing advice to help people before they risk splashing out on a BluRay. You can't always trust the details on the Amazon listings, or sometimes even those on the sleeve!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ian Fryer View Post
          It's a good idea for a thread, though. A nice way of sharing advice to help people before they risk splashing out on a BluRay. You can't always trust the details on the Amazon listings, or sometimes even those on the sleeve!
          Yes it is a good idea,Just thinking it will be much better suited somewhere else on the forum.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ian Fryer View Post
            It's a good idea for a thread, though. A nice way of sharing advice to help people before they risk splashing out on a BluRay. You can't always trust the details on the Amazon listings, or sometimes even those on the sleeve!
            Amazon are awful in this respect. There is a blu-ray forum which is quite useful as you can enter the title of a film and it will list the regions those discs can be played in.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Metro1962 View Post

              Yes it is a good idea,Just thinking it will be much better suited somewhere else on the forum.
              Agreed. Perhaps one of the mods can move it to somewhere more suitable.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ian Fryer View Post

                Agreed. Perhaps one of the mods can move it to somewhere more suitable.
                Done

                Steve

                Comment


                • #9
                  We've already had this topic posted: https://www.britmovie.co.uk/forum/ci...-see-this-year

                  ...and similarly misspelled.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I've moved this thread to Cinema -> General Film Chat but I can't merge it with the existing (older) thread

                    Steve

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The software is sometimes rather unhelpful.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Nick Dando View Post
                        The software is sometimes rather unhelpful.
                        Sometimes? Often

                        Steve

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by narabdela View Post
                          We've already had this topic posted: https://www.britmovie.co.uk/forum/ci...-see-this-year

                          ...and similarly misspelled.
                          Would appreciate it if a Mod would correct the spelling, please.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Exit exit, enter excite

                            Comment


                            • arthur linden-jones
                              Editing a comment
                              Thank you !!!!

                            • narabdela
                              narabdela commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thanks! Any chance of correcting the other one also?

                            • Shirley Brahms
                              Shirley Brahms commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thanks Nick.

                          • #15
                            Originally posted by Dryfry View Post
                            Us, Adaddin, Shazam
                            I didn't like Aladdin. Did you see it?

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X