Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Ty Hardin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Hardin

American? yes I know but for members of a certain age on this site a very famous TV star from our youth. He appeared in many Warner weekly oaters until he became "Bronco Layne" in his own series. Also turned up in Riptide. Lost his way latter on and fell out with a lot of people over his views. I don't want to dwell on this part of his life but just remember him as another great TV cowboy off to the last round up who gave me and I bet a lot more old trail hands here a lot of fun when we were kids.

He provided the beefcake for at least one British movie, Beserk! (1967), appearing as the object of Joan Crawford's affections.

Comment

He was very good I thought as Major Marcus Reno alongside Robert Shaw in "Custer of the West"!

Comment

Apparently Ty Hardin has just passed away. I only really knew him from his Riptide series which from memory was good old yarn adventure series. I am surprised that Umbrella in Australia or Network has not dug this out as it was distributed by UK Pathe.
        Last edited by Bert Quark; 13th August 2017, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X