Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

'Rendezvous' on Talking Pictures TV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Rendezvous' on Talking Pictures TV

An amazing coincidence after all the work I'd been doing on the 'Rendezvous' series - the 'Rendezvous' episode ''Markheim' (the second episode to be made in the UK) is going to be shown on Talking Pictures TV on April 10th.

All that was know to exist of this episode was a mute 35mm negative at the BFI - so fingers crossed more 'lost' episodes are going to be shown.

TP are showing The Freewheelers next week. It seems the first few series are lost so I presume they are starting with the 1971 series.

Comment

I'll keep an eye out for Ryan and Burke!

Comment

Originally posted by tarapeel View Post
        TP are showing The Freewheelers next week. It seems the first few series are lost so I presume they are starting with the 1971 series.
        Yes, they are starting with "Nero", episode 6.1, 27 Sep. 1971. They are showing one episode per week on Mondays at 1800-1830, starting on 3 April.

Comment

Some good channel premiere's today. The Man in the Moon, The Trap, What a Crazy World and Too Many Crooks.

Comment

Working...
          X