Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Brit tv comedy quiz.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brit tv comedy quiz.

Who does not like Brit television comedy. Who could forget such sitcom classics as Porridge, On The Buses, Are You Being Served, Keeping up Appearances, Open All Hours, Only Fools & Horses and Ad Fab. Who has not had their funny bone tickled by the one and only Benny Hill, Morcombe & Wise or the The Two Ronnies. Who has not had such sketch comedy favorites as the inane Monty Python, Not the Nine O'Clock News, French & Saunders, and Harry Enfield firmly etched in their mind. So BMers strap yourself in for a wild comedy ride.
    Last edited by chillingfilmania; 15th November 2017, 10:29 PM.

This is the first post of our new Brit Comedy game. Name this all time classic and its two stars?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	not_only_but_also.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	44047

Comment

"Not Only [Peter Cook] But Also" [Dudley Moore]

Comment

Originally posted by jamal.nazreddin View Post
        "Not Only [Peter Cook] But Also" [Dudley Moore]
        Bit too easy. Ok you post one a bit harder.

Comment

^ No, you go on.

I don't know how to upload.... I suppose I should search for that page which tells me how to upload.

Comment

using a PC or fone?

Comment

Any others in southern time zone here.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	th?id=OIP.3n8EI6l9BnfwLJaAjFDeDQDhEs&pid=15.1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	10.8 KB ID:	44061

Comment

Originally posted by chillingfilmania View Post
                using a PC or fone?
                An Apple MacBook Air.

Comment

Then I can not help you.

Comment

^
                    Okey-dokey.

Comment

Only one member likes comedy. Will wait for Ella to take part as she loves Brit comedy.

Comment

Only one member likes comedy. Will wait for Ella to take part as she loves Brit comedy.
                        I sure do Chilly! Wait til i find my way around a bit more and i shall join in your quizzes! Only last night i was watching Porridge, i have a Christmas double-bill on one disc

Comment

I like comedy but so far you've only posted pictures of Peter Cook, Dudley Moore, Paul Whitehouse and Charlie Higson, so I'm still waiting for someone funny to appear

Please don't take this the wrong way: I think quite a number of BritMovie members like comedy but not everyone likes quizzes and of those that do, not all of us have enough time to keep them flowing. But keep up the enthusiasm Chiller, the quizzes do sometimes throw up some fascinating memories.

I would say the picture from post #7 is from "The Fast Show"?

Meanwhile who are these people and what are they starring in?

Comment

Down The Gate with Reg Varney and I think Tony Melody.

E.

Comment

The Fast Show is correct. Down the Gate? One I am not familiar with. Post one Euryale if you confirm your answer.
                              Last edited by chillingfilmania; 18th November 2017, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X