Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Armchair Theatre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armchair Theatre

I have a download edition called High Summer. Looking at IMDb, the episode number is unknown, but the writer & cast are identical to Season 14 episode 4, "Hot Summer: Do Not Sell". If this is so, then the entry should be S14 episode 12. Can anyone please confirm this. BTW the opening title on the film says High Summer, so I wonder where IMDb got this other title from.

Originally posted by wheelieman View Post
    BTW the opening title on the film says High Summer, so I wonder where IMDb got this other title from.
    Someone submitted it

The IMDb staff don’t provide much of the information themselves. They really just mainly provide the facilities for the rest of us film & TV fans to provide all of the data.

Do they show it as an Alternate (sic) Title with any attributes? Different broadcasters often give programmes different titles.

Steve

Comment

It does say in the trivia section of the IMDB page that a DVD was released a few years ago with the title 'high summer'

Comment

Hi.

Information on IMDb can be entered by anyone having an account. This possibility is not restricted to staff members only. So, maybe someone else wrote the other title and saved it. Alternatively, as pointed out by Bert Quark, the DVD was released under that title as well. I think the second possibility is stronger. I have no idea concerning the episode number though. Sorry.

Have a good day!

Comment

Working...
        X