Line of duty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line of duty

I received DVD copy of this series. Excellent series, how well did this series do in the U.K.?

Very, very well. Be aware, Derick, there were quite a few series which were all very good.

Comment

I always had a preference for British police shows over American ones. Quite often American police shows show the male actors showing off their abs and mussels, running around without shirts on. British police shows never show coppers running around shirtless. About the only American series I enjoy is N.C.I.S. As for N.C.I.S. Los Angeles, the main actors quite frequently appear shirtless.

Comment

Originally posted by Derick Angerman View Post
        IQuite often American police shows show the male actors showing off their abs and mussels, running around without shirts on. British police shows never show coppers running around shirtless. About the only American series I enjoy is N.C.I.S. As for N.C.I.S. Los Angeles, the main actors quite frequently appear shirtless.
        That is because in the UK we do not always have the weather for it.

Comment

About 4 weeks ago, here in Boston, downtown area, I saw two cops chasing after a suspected shop lifter. The temperature was around 85, hot and humid. The cops were in uniform. As for the American police dramas, that’s Hollywood. So expect abs and mussels.

Comment

• orpheum
            orpheum commented
            Editing a comment
            I like mussels in white wine

• narabdela
            narabdela commented
            Editing a comment
            I prefer them in garlic. Are they popular in American cop shows?

• Shirley Brahms
            Shirley Brahms commented
            Editing a comment
            As long as we don't have to expect cockles.
        Working...
        X