First film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First film

The first "film" I can remember watching was when I was about 5 or 6.

It was a Three Stooges film, so probably a short. All I can remember is that they were stranded in the desert with all the usual mirage jokes. I think one of them whistled for a taxi.

No doubt someone can tell me what it was called and when it was shown in the early 70s.

Does anyone else have any strange, first film memories ?

The first film I can remember was Alias Jesse James with Bob Hope the reason it was so striking was because of all the Western tv actors guest starring at the end of the film , classic. It took me years to find that film as this was the only scene I remembered.

Comment

Originally posted by ps68060 View Post
      The first "film" I can remember watching was when I was about 5 or 6.

It was a Three Stooges film, so probably a short. All I can remember is that they were stranded in the desert with all the usual mirage jokes. I think one of them whistled for a taxi.

No doubt someone can tell me what it was called and when it was shown in the early 70s.

Does anyone else have any strange, first film memories ?
      I think it was likely We Want Our Mummy (1938), which funnily enough is the first Three Stooges short I can remember seeing, but would have been a bit earlier than the 70s.

Comment

Working...
      X